2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

My Mayo for his Conley 

trade was accepted at 7:15am guy sent me a msg at 8:53am saying he clicked the accept button by accident. i think he just changed his mind after he accepted it hence the msg being sent over an hour later. im the commish of my league and im not to sure how i should handle this? any ideas?

^ who propose the trade? If I was him, I'd say that's his fault and keep the player. If it was you, then whatever you feel is fair.

My Mayo for his Conley 
    trade was accepted at 7:15am guy sent me a msg at 8:53am saying he clicked the accept button by accident. i think he just changed his mind after he accepted it hence the msg being sent over an hour later. im the commish of my league and im not to sure how i should handle this? any ideas?

That time difference i think just shows he changed his mind. If he accepted it accidentally he would have said ahh **** and sent you a message immediately after hitting accept. Your call though.

My Mayo for his Conley 

I'm the commish and I had something like this happen in my league as well but it didn't involve me. I just went ahead and pushed it through because it was clear the guy accepted and wanted to back out. If you don't wanna look like you're just trying to help your team out, you could always just ask the other players to vote on it but that might be a hassle. Your call

Got proposed this trade. Jared Dudley and Greg Monroe for Lilard and J. Crawford (LAC). I give up Lilard and Crawford. I had bib baby and Varejao and both got hurt. Dropped big baby but still have Varejao. Would you guys accept it?

His team:

J. Holiday
E. turner
Milsap
Z. Randolph
A. Jefferson
D. Derozan
J. Dudley
O. Asia
Conley JR
Marion
Bron
Monroe
Stoudemire

My team:

Parker
Harden
Pierce
Ed Davis
L. Sanders
J. Redick
A. Anderson (going to drop)
J. Crawford
C. Landry
Vasquez
Lilard
Varejao
Beal

My team is hurting with these injuries, just grabbed Nene and he's out too. Picked up Vucevic when I heard about Andy.
Sucks because he was a huge part of my scoring

Dropped Landry for Ilyasova and now Landry is doing well again. Smh.

Ersan has the better upside since he is starting now plus he is a stat filler and can shoot the 3. Today 13 pts (1 three), 6 rebs, 2 assts, 2 stls, 2 blks.

If any of you need a PF that is solely points, 3s and about 4+ rebs a game get Derrick Williams. Dude is gonna get his minutes with Love out for a long time. Today 17 and 11.

And Jared Sullinger is someone to keep an eye out since Celtics' frontcourt is lacking and he is still coming off the bench yet Doc is willing to give this dude minutes because he is outplaying Bass. Dude is getting rebs and pts with at least a blk. Today 12 and 16.

Last edited:
Good looks vcshox.

Would it be a good idea to drop Tyreke Evans for Jared Sullinger at this point? These are the guards are on my team: Jlin, Harden, J Jack, Ellis, JJ Redick, Kevin Martin.

Good looks vcshox.

Would it be a good idea to drop Tyreke Evans for Jared Sullinger at this point? These are the guards are on my team: Jlin, Harden, J Jack, Ellis, JJ Redick, Kevin Martin.

I would wait to see what Tyreke has to offer since he is coming back soon. If you just have too many guards, try trading Tyreke when he strings a couple of good games. Sullinger is just someone to keep an eye out for when Doc fully starts him over bass and gets consistent minutes.

Dropped: Kevin Love, Jamison

Picked up: T. Thompson, John Wall

Considered.. MWP, Andre miller, Dudley

Would you guys recommend dropping Jeff Teague for George Hill?
id want both players, but wouldnt drop one for the other
My Mayo for his Conley 

if its a money league then dont cancel. if its a for fun league with your friends then just forget about the trade.
Got proposed this trade. Jared Dudley and Greg Monroe for Lilard and J. Crawford (LAC). I give up Lilard and Crawford. I had bib baby and Varejao and both got hurt. Dropped big baby but still have Varejao. Would you guys accept it?

His team:

J. Holiday
E. turner
Milsap
Z. Randolph
A. Jefferson
D. Derozan
J. Dudley
O. Asia
Conley JR
Marion
Bron
Monroe
Stoudemire

My team:

Parker
Harden
Pierce
Ed Davis
L. Sanders
J. Redick
A. Anderson (going to drop)
J. Crawford
C. Landry
Vasquez
Lilard
Varejao
Beal
i'd pass on this
Good looks vcshox.

not until we see that sullinger gets consistent 30 min a game
Dropped: Kevin Love, Jamison

Picked up: T. Thompson, John Wall

Considered.. MWP, Andre miller, Dudley
pick up MWP and dudley instead of thompson and wall
What about Lilard and Jamal Crawford for Omer Asik and Evan Turner
no

Kevin Durant and Evan Turner for Paul George, Marc Gasol, and Eric Gordon

is that a balanced trade you guys?
i am currently third in the league

id be getting kd
i'd do it depending on who i can pickup in FA. anytime you get the best player in a trade you consider doing it, especially if its KD or lebron

Need opinions on a trade offer that just showed up

Receive: Lou Williams, Kemba Walker
Give: Carlos Boozer

Boozer is red hot right now and I don't need a SG now (have Kobe, Harden, Mayo), but a tertiary PG would be nice. Thoughts?

Need opinions on a trade offer that just showed up

Receive: Lou Williams, Kemba Walker
Give: Carlos Boozer

Boozer is red hot right now and I don't need a SG now (have Kobe, Harden, Mayo), but a tertiary PG would be nice. Thoughts?
who would you drop? whos in your FA to replace a big man?

PHantasy Basketball (ID# 106863)

Who's in this league? 70% of the managers abandoned the league.:smh:

Some dudes drafted and didnt even come back. :lol:

cant even make proper trades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom