2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I was offered Reggie Evans and DeRozan for Vasques? I was thinking of trading Vasques and g Wallace for DeRozan and kemba, chandler, or boozer. Any advice?
Vasquez is hot right now. He's shooting well and is close to averaging a double double in assists and points. Plus he's been grabbing a good amount of boards too. If you're gonna let him go, you should definitely get more back. I would do the G Wallace and Vasquez trade for Derozen and Kemba if I was you.
i would even try vasq for derozan and kemba. vasq has been so hot lately, gotta sell him as high as possible

Thanks for the advice, I have been tryin to get rid of Wallace all season but I agree Vasquez is having a crazy season right now.

Yes or no.. keep Boozer or sell him high now while he's still red hot?

Part of me thinks he's going to fizzle at some point. He's been a double double machine for a while now though.

Yes or no.. keep Boozer or sell him high now while he's still red hot?

Part of me thinks he's going to fizzle at some point. He's been a double double machine for a while now though.
put him on the trading block and see what you can get. im sure klove owners and others who are lacking bigs would love to have him

Who can I package up from my team to try an acquire, 1. Melo and Dwight, 2. CP3, 3. Blake Griffin and Brook Lopez or Wade, 4. Jennings and Dirk, or 5. Westbrook.

Lost 2 weeks ago and lost first place, had a bye this past week and now I'm back at the top. Got Varejao out, so I'm looking for some options.

Here's my team:

Parker
Harden
Pierce
Ed Davis
L. Sanders
J. Redick
Sullinger
J. Crawford
C. Landry
Vasquez
Lilard
Varejao
Beal
I would get rid of Crawford. I mean while Paul is out he'll be valuable but with a healthy line up he's hit or miss with all there other talent. You could easily get a more consistent fantasy scorer with him.

Just offered Z-Bo/Vazquez for Dwight/Kemba, waiting to hear back from dude.
nerd.gif

Swooped up Thomas Robinson in my 20 team league.... I'm amazed its taken him this long to finally crash the glass the way he has these past few games 

Boozer(or Harden)/George Hill for Melo/Larry Sanders?

I'm getting Melo+Sanders.

Trying to get blocks.

Last edited:
Boozer(or Harden)/George Hill for Melo/Larry Sanders?

I'm getting Melo+Sanders.

Trying to get blocks.
no ones giving up melo without another top 10 player. you're going to have to offer harden for melo. i wouldnt hunt so hard for blocks though.

Swooped up Thomas Robinson in my 20 team league.... I'm amazed its taken him this long to finally crash the glass the way he has these past few games 
and of course, Keith Smart's stupid *** rotation basically gives him a DNP tongiht 
laugh.gif

^He's coming back from injury is all I can think of... But so is Tyreke so idk 

Granger is coming back yall. If he's available I say swoop him. 

I'm 9-2 and am taking a risk by picking up both up both Rose and Granger. Hopefully it will pay off. 
eyes.gif

Don't know how bad Steph Curry's sprain was tonight but look for Jack to get more playing time if Steph will be out.

Back
Top Bottom