2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Bogut still a FA... time to stash him? Seems like he's closer to a return but still needs 1-2 weeks of practice. im just scared the guy who has varejo is gonna pick him up soon haha

Im SUPER desperate for blocks(Lose every week in blocks).... 

Last edited:
Bogut still a FA... time to stash him? Seems like he's closer to a return but still needs 1-2 weeks of practice. im just scared the guy who has varejo is gonna pick him up soon haha
Andrew Bogut (ankle) was running sprints at full speed during warmups before Monday's game against the Clippers.

Bogut appears to be inching toward a return, but he still hasn't been cleared to practice with the team. The Aussie big man said he needs at least one to two weeks of full practice before he can play. Coach Mark Jackson doesn't appear to be holding his breath for Bogut's return anytime soon, saying before Monday's game that he wasn't all that focused on the center's recovery. "I think we've got to keep it moving and look forward to having him one day ... I, like Dr. King, have a dream," Jackson said.

doesn't sound very positive so i would hold off. you can find bigs in FA that can do pretty much the same things that bogut does (splitter, lopez, amir johnson, biyombo, etc)

Im SUPER desperate for blocks(Lose every week in blocks).... 

If Biyombo is available and you really want blocks i would pick him up, if he's available. Won't give you much beyond blocks though.

I need help with this Asap..

Pick two out of these players so i can drop..
- Calderon, Iggy, T. Young, Faried, Tristan Thompson, Jr Smith

- So i can add these two
D. Rose ( Full contact practice now) , and either MWP, Barnes, J. Dudley

iggy, t young , faried and tristan thompson are killing me in FT% and assist, i rarely win those

How about if i pick up MWP / Barnes / D Rose and drop Iggy / Faried / T. Young ?

... i see an improvement in 3's FT%, a few assists more, only maybe less rebounds

Last edited:
I need help with this Asap..

Pick two out of these players so i can drop..
- Calderon, Iggy, T. Young, Faried, Tristan Thompson, Jr Smith

- So i can add these two
D. Rose ( Full contact practice now) , and either MWP, Barnes, J. Dudley

iggy, t young , faried and tristan thompson are killing me in FT% and assist, i rarely win those

How about if i pick up MWP / Barnes / D Rose and drop Iggy / Faried / T. Young ?

... i see an improvement in 3's FT%, a few assists more, only maybe less rebounds
adding drose is out of the question. he wont be back for another 4 weeks minimum. iggy avgs 4 ast so hes still valuable even though hes been bad. i'd drop thompson for MWP or dudley.

thats it.

Last edited:
adding drose is out of the question. he wont be back for another 4 weeks minimum. iggy avgs 4 ast so hes still valuable even though hes been bad. i'd drop thompson for MWP or dudley.

thats it.

Damn, i already dropped T. Young and Iggy for D. Rose and MWP

Thompson been getting MANY rebounds thought and a high FG%, but 61%FT, i was gonna drop him for barnes but now idk

I would always do good in PTS, REB, BLK, would be okay in AST ,but would usually lose in FG%, FT%, and 3PM. hence me adding MWP, and thinking about barnes both of them hit threes avg in pts from 11 & 13ppg, both get 5rpg

Last edited:

thats it.
Damn, i already dropped T. Young and Iggy for D. Rose and MWP

Thompson been getting MANY rebounds thought and a high FG%, but 61%FT, i was gonna drop him for barnes but now idk
young takes 2 fts a game so i doubt hes the reason why you lose FT, also young gets 7 reb, 1stl/1blk so those are VERY valuable stats. iggy takes A LOT of fts so he'll hurt you there but he contributes across the board so he should be kept (too late now though). i would honestly just punt ft's if i were you. speights was traded to the cavs so thompson/zeller might lose a bit of value, but we'll see. you cant win every category man
laugh.gif

young takes 2 fts a game so i doubt hes the reason why you lose FT, also young gets 7 reb, 1stl/1blk so those are VERY valuable stats. iggy takes A LOT of fts so he'll hurt you there but he contributes across the board so he should be kept (too late now though). i would honestly just punt ft's if i were you. speights was traded to the cavs so thompson/zeller might lose a bit of value, but we'll see. you cant win every category man :lol:

Yea i see

View media item 230020
- Young makes 2 more PPG, 2 more RPG. same AST & STL. FG% ill give young but FT% and artest will give me threes :\
So while i wont lose much of youngs stats
(hopefully the return in 3's and FT's can pay off, due to the fact what young is doing better than MWP is not by much

Maybe i should of kept Young and dropped Thompson ?

Last edited:
mayo gay for his zbo conley who wins?

my main guys jennings, vasquez, kemba, ellis, mathews, cousins, ibaka, anderson, hibbert

young takes 2 fts a game so i doubt hes the reason why you lose FT, also young gets 7 reb, 1stl/1blk so those are VERY valuable stats. iggy takes A LOT of fts so he'll hurt you there but he contributes across the board so he should be kept (too late now though). i would honestly just punt ft's if i were you. speights was traded to the cavs so thompson/zeller might lose a bit of value, but we'll see. you cant win every category man
laugh.gif
Yea i see

- Young makes 2 more PPG, 2 more RPG. same AST & STL. FG% ill give young but FT% and artest will give me threes
ohwell.gif

So while i wont lose much of youngs stats
(hopefully the return in 3's and FT's can pay off, due to the fact what young is doing better than MWP is not by much

Maybe i should of kept Young and dropped Thompson ?

yeah probably but you have a lot of good players in FA so you can always adjust

I just traded away Nikola Vucevic for Pau Gasol in a 12 team 9 cat league. Good or bad move? I'm hoping he gets traded and i'm first in my division. 

I just traded away Nikola Vucevic for Pau Gasol in a 12 team 9 cat league. Good or bad move? I'm hoping he gets traded and i'm first in my division. 
vuc has been solid all season so you pretty much gave up consistency in hopes to land gold. good luck.

Source on confirmation of the 19th?
nerd.gif
I know it says it's around ASW, but was there a definite return week?
Dude, I check for word everyday. Speculation is the 19th...but I've heard March. Nobody really knows.
i saw someone post it in the official NBA thread. honestly i dont see him coming back that early though. regardless, you'd still have to wait at least 3 weeks for his return

after months of holding on to his bum numbers...

ERSANNNNNNNNNNN!!!

27pts 14rebs 4 assists 1 block 3/3 3pt% on Saturday

27 16 2assists 3 steals 1 block 2/4 3pt% last night.

Did you really have to hold onto ilyasova? In my league I dropped and picked him up at will whenever I thought he was gunna break out. I picked him up the 3rd time when he started balling. I don't think he's safe to drop anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom