2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm #1 seed and might get upset today in the first round. Sucks cuz Harden and Vasquez didn't play well at all this week so that hurt me. I need a pick up for today, who's the best? K-Mart, Shump, Kidd, Jerebko, Hinrich. Down 57 points today and I got 6 guys playing and other guy has 4. If I could pick up one more person I might have a shot. Who's good to pick up from the cavs, Ellington, Miles, or Walton. Picked up miles earlier but I could drop and pick someone else up.

Last edited:
I'm #1 seed and might get upset today in the first round. Sucks cuz Harden and Vasquez didn't play well at all this week so that hurt me. I need a pick up for today, who's the best? K-Mart, Shump, Kidd, Jerebko, Hinrich. Down 57 points today and I got 6 guys playing and other guy has 4. If I could pick up one more person I might have a shot. Who's good to pick up from the cavs, Ellington, Miles, or Walton. Picked up miles earlier but I could drop and pick someone else up.
ellington
gordon is playing so well i would not drop him. utah is desperate to make the 8th seed so he will be playing a lot for the next 2 weeks. who else is on your team?
Derozan or Vasquez would be the next two likely to be dropped
id rather drop derozan. he doesnt give 3s and not enough steals.

Should I drop J. Crawford (LAC)?
for who?

lebron not playing cost me my money league
mean.gif
mean.gif

Got upset today by #8 seed. Harden is trash this week and sits out a game. I drop bradley beal (couple days ago) and Carl Landry (couple weeks ago) and they both put up better numbers than harden this week. I dropped beal and he scores 22 points in my league today and I lost by 10 :smh: . O well good season anyway, and thanks for helping along the way guys!

thank you Eric Gordon, MKG (yesterday) and Vasquez for cooking for me today. First time playing roto going to the championship. Either way walking out with $$$ :pimp:

Last edited:
I pulled off a miraculous comeback in my money league today.

Just 2 days ago I was down in FG%, PTS, AST, STLS, and 3s with a huge longshot to win FG% and PTS.

Yesterday, I managed to trim the lead a bit, evening up STLS and being down 6 AST and 2 THREES.

Did a bunch of drops and adds because I was aiming for wins in 3s and AST, with a slim chance in STLS. Most likely it would be a 5-4 win in my favor.

Picked up Kyrie minutes after it was announced he would play. I originally drafted him and for him to be out during the playoffs was tough. No one on the waivers can match his production.

My opponent did the same, dropping and adding guys and, wow, I got lucky. His team proceeded to shoot 32% for the day giving me the win in that cat. None of his pickups got him enough 3s and AST. They didn't score enough either.

Kyrie goes off. Felton, who I also picked up, and Jeff Green got me the 3s and PTS.

I win 7-2. My team looks like **** right now and I'll probably lose in the championship round, but at least Im guaranteed 2nd place money.

:smokin

bout to lose to k-mart's goons in the semi finals in the NT league.....Good luck in the finals
but definitely advancing with my 2 other teams that I got..

yo wats up man. That was a good matchup, you had me sweating with these categories so close. :wow: Anyway best of luck as well with your other 2 teams. :pimp:

I won my 1st Championship of the season! :pimp: 16 teams 14 players league. Very controversial season. Had 3+ legit trades vetoed but got 3 good deals off :tongue: George for Batum; Iggy/Parsons for Curry/Ariza; D West for Millsap early in the season. Harden, Curry, Batum, and Sanders really carried my team especially when Pau, my 1st round pick, was hurt. Finished 11-4 regular season (H2H most cats) and went on a 10 game winning streak including the championship round. Barely made to the Finals. Picked up Harkless who ended up winning me my semis matchup by exactly 1 steal for a 5-4 win! Buy in- $75 Total winnings: $550. :pimp:. Competing in a Yahoo Pro League Finals. 600 bones to the victor :wow:, and in my boy's 12 cat league chip.

View media item 342125

Last edited:
I won the Championship for my biggest $ league!
pimp.gif
16 teams 14 players league. Very controversial season. Had 3+ legit trades vetoed but got 3 good deals off
tongue.gif
George for Batum; Iggy/Parsons for Curry/Ariza; D West for Millsap early in the season. Harden, Curry, Batum, and Sanders really carried my team especially when Pau, my 1st round pick, was hurt. Finished 11-4 regular season (H2H most cats) and went on a 10 game winning streak including the championship round. Barely made to the Finals. Picked up Harkless who ended up winning me my semis matchup by exactly 1 steal for a 5-4 win! Buy in- $75 Total winnings: $550.
pimp.gif
. Competing in a Yahoo Pro League Finals. 600 bones to the victor
eek.gif
, and in my boy's 12 cat league chip.
you won 550 with chris kaman on your team? im jelly....
frown.gif

congrats
pimp.gif

Picked up Kyrie and Drummond to head into the finals this coming week. I'm confident about my team, maybe you guys can tell me what you think?

My team:
Ricky Rubio
Kyle Korver
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Durant
Zach Randolph
Chandler Parsons
Andre Drummond
Nikola Vucevic
Marc Gasol (another past week pick up)
Larry Sanders
Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Andrew Bogut

He's going going:
Jerryd Bayless
Jamal Crawford
Tony Allen
CJ Miles
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Ed Davis
Amir Johnson
DeMar DeRozan
David West
Robin Lopez
Dirk Nowitzki
Danilo Gallinari

FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REBS, AST, ST, BLK, and TOs are at stake.

welp I'm going to most likely lose. Lebron is going to miss another game. Batum is probably out for the season. Beal out for the season. Kawhi so random when pop decides to play him. Damn.

this is the last time I play in a league ran by herocoral@yahoo.com (Epidemic/Boss). Dude did not make the playoffs and decides to change the all the rules that were in place for the season and drop JWall so my finals opponent can pick him up. 4 min after the drop and changed the waiver from 3 days to none so dude could pick him up. Who does this crap. And it's not like I was winning or anything. Dude has a good lead on me too. Ruin all integrity.

So yeah NTers even grimey during a non cash game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom