2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Thinking about dropping D. Rose, and picking up Beal or Tobias harris, Leonard ?

PICK UP BEAL RIGHT NOW! are you serious man...holding onto a guy that hasnt done anything all season and leaving a stud like beal in the FA????

I wouldn't drop Redick. He's the kinda guy who produces the same whether he starts or not. When he gets comfortable I see him putting up the same numbers he was putting up on the Magic. Maybe even better. Unless there's someone in free agency who's clearly better..

Hes scoring more consistently but his assist drop. I question dropping him myself since hes sort of only 1 dimension. 3pt and pts. FT sometimes but he hasn't been getting into the line lately. Drop him if you really don't need the extra pts and 3pts or just trade him.

Yea, I don't see his assists climbing back up because I don't think he needs to do as much facilitating on the Bucks. If assists are a problem I would trade him now that I think about it. For my purposes, I'm keeping him.

Last edited:
hes not starting over ellis. who would you drop him for? if you dont need 3s then drop him or trade him

now with Beal hurt with an ankle injury and Parker out for 4 weeks, I need to pick up someone ASAP. I'm going to drop Tobias Harris and pick up either Thornton or Salmons? Who would be the better pick up? J. Kidd?

What do yall think? 

I give: Chris Bosh

I get: Larry Sanders

I'm in a 20-team H2H league with limited roster spots. My team looks like..

PG Stephen Curry

SG James Harden

SF Metta World Peace

PF Josh Smith

C Chris Bosh
UTL Jarrett Jack 

BN: Spencer Hawes, Tony Allen, Thomas Robinson

My PPG is solid with two 20+PPG guys so I don't think it hurts to lose Bosh's PPG. I really want to put Smoove's 2.0 BPG with Sanders 3.2. Bosh is ranked 19th this season and Sanders is ranked 36th. Is it equal trade value? 

4th in my h2h league and i just got offered Gallo for Martin.  as a 1 for 1 straight up right now given their fantasy values would ya'll pull the trigger on this?

you could drop him but who would you pick up?

Either Jamison, but I really need a guard since I have Parker and Beal out with injury an playoffs in 3 weeks. But I am in first still so I def want to keep that 1st seed. I would either pick up Jamison, Thornton, or Salmons. I just need someone to fill in stats that these 2 offered. I know it's not going to be the same but something consistent. I'm leaning towards Thornton. Might have to drop Clark. Got this from yahoo who got it from rotowire: "Clark has now failed to score double-digit points or grab double-digit boards in four straight games, and in standard leagues, it's probably time to look for other options."

Last edited:
quick question, im starting playoffs this week and its 2 weeks for every matchup which truly shows whose the legit team. do they have this on yahoo or only espn?

Finally someone offered me a trade for JJ Reddick. Just want see what are your guys opinions.

I give up JJ (gives me 3s and points but I have Jamal Crawford on my team already to do that)
I get Mo Williams (injured now, but is returning soon with eventual starter minutes. Does the same as JJ but assist will be up with more minutes)

WOW. I benched ADavis because he was hurt and everyone thought they would not give him so many minutes and he blows up for 17/15 with 4blks. I benched him for JJack/Amir Johnson and watch these two stink it up tonight. And watch as I play ADavis the rest of the week and either get hurt again or just get little minutes or just stinks it up. Really regretting drafting this dude. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom