2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed goaltend call & missed FT from Ginobili & OKC still couldn't get it done :lol:

Combined 14 TOs from their top 2. Yikes.

Julius F. Wrek
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

27-8-7-2 for Russ this postseason is crazy. Almost averaged a triple double, but they lost because of him :lol:

I think Heat in 7 again this year. Gonna be a hell of a series

The OKC Sonics curse continues. I said a couple years back I didn't feel KD/Westbrook would win a title together, and I still feel that way. On paper it seems like it would work out, but they're too over-reliant on Westbrook and KD's talents and amazing shots, which won't fly against a team like the Spurs.

Last edited:
nice one brooks......play fisher that many min in a game you had to win. someone is choking brooks in the locker room lol

WHO ELSE WAS HE GOING TO PLAY

Fishers play exemplifies why he ACTUALLY SHOULD have been in the game down the stretch. Somebody has got to be real and look at KD on this loss first second third and forth, then you can mention who else mucked up

Last edited:
Actually I take that back pop will switch things up just like last year, Leonard will be guarding wade and lebron with diaw also in there guarding lebron here and there. And I doubt that same old stay off them and let them shoot game plan will work again. Especially with wade actually having some rhythm from 3 as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom