2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Kerr will be fired in 2/3 years

He's going to look in the mirror every morning while brushing his teeth thinking about how he messed up by passing on the NY gig.

It's going to be haunting. @iLLoQuent aka DSK I know you like to screenshot quotes and blast people with them months later so, get this one for safe keeping, I may be completely off base here.

Westbrook for Rondo trade. Win win for both. Rondo wants to facilitate and Westbrook can run wild in Boston. Yeah I said it!!! Lol!

A blind man can see that WestBrook and Durant do not fit. They win because they're just that talented similar to the Heat season 1. The Heat became a championship team when Wade decided to step aside and let LeBron be the front man. WestBrook's stats look nice on paper but watching the game he looks out of wack. He's their PG. His main job should be making his teammates better. He should know when to shoot and when not to but he doesn't. The guy has no filter. OKC will never reach their full potential until either KD or Russ take a step back and let the other be the man. 

Last edited:
KD can get a pass from any person who is blind. Those that can see, or have played sports or worked a job where when things go wrong the big man takes the fall and should, understand KD GETS NO PASS, no matter how NT, twitter or the media feels about it.
The buck stops with KD Here

Kinda bummed. I don't think the spurs will beat Miami. Can't believe Durant played 50 +minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom