2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
portland 17-23 3 pts godamnit 
nerd.gif

portland 17-23 3 pts godamnit :nerd:
They're my team but no way we're gonna keep this hot shooting up. Plus it was only against Utah. Can't wait till the Mavs game tmrw though. My man Allen Crabbe gettin some burn tonight :pimp: and Meyers Leonard continuing to be a dead corpse on the court even in garbage time. We were only a few picks away from Drummond too :smh:

i do agree it was a bad game for him. especially the TO's. i thought he looked a step slow tonight right out of the gate and it never really changed. definitely not one of his best. but he is still far from the reason the Kings lose games.  He is the only consistent contributor and only legit scoring option
no doubt he is their best player and the more consistent just saying he should "eat" such bad bigs like sacre and gasol although he had injury as u said so thats a major factor that didnt help him :smile: 

speaking about kings needin a shot blocker/C they should try trade one of their guards or two of em for asik+draft pick or something , rockets could use a PG like vasquez 
yea i really don't understand why they didn't take Robin Lopez in the Evans-Vasquez sign and trade. he was being thrown in for free......

also, and this isnt hindsight, i was PISSED when the Kings didn't draft Andre Drummond last year.  i wanted him or Barnes.  god a Cousins-Drummond front court would be nasty.

I was actually going to try and defend cousins here, but I should've known this would happen

cousins numbers lie about him , he is kinda overrated m if he cant score 30 pts + and 12 rbds + against lakers bigs he doesnt even desrve to be considered elite big man 
What does that say about him when your saying a 20pt 11reb 4ast game is a bad one for him.....

he's also playing on a injured ankle

if it involves nuggets then you messing with dirty chicks

but then again i tend to stay away from that area, the area above it tho.. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom