2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly shes just a gassed up scallywag. Obviously wearing tons of makeup.

That beong said it woukdnt stop me from getting my kobe on
this but her rack is 
smokin.gif

so Kobe is coming back against the Raptors? makes perfect sense get an easy 30 and everyone is gonna say this is the real return :rolleyes

so Kobe is coming back against the Raptors? makes perfect sense get an easy 30 and everyone is gonna say this is the real return :rolleyes

Yeah 30 points at the age of 35 off of an achilles injury will definitely be 'easy' against this professional basketball team.

It's 22 year Olds that are 100% healthy that can't score 30 on the raptors. So if a 35 year old, coming off an Achilles injury does it, u won't be impressed?

It's 22 year Olds that are 100% healthy that can't score 30 on the raptors. So if a 35 year old, coming off an Achilles injury does it, u won't be impressed?

if he dropped 30 against any of top 8 teams in the west or top 2 in the east, i would be

its just a perfect scenario to me. Sunday primetime at Staples Center. he's coming back, definitely gonna get calls and the Raptors don't have slightest idea how to play defence.

kobe is so great that scoring 30 coming back from the worst injury in sports at the age of 35 isnt even impressive 
pimp.gif

During the Thunder's recent 3 game roadtrip, Perkins has played 48 minutes combined. In those minutes again spanning 3 games, he scored 3pts, grabbed 5 rebounds and is a -35 despite the fact he plays exclusively with Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka in all those minutes

During the Thunder's recent 3 game roadtrip, Perkins has played 48 minutes combined. In those minutes again spanning 3 games, he scored 3pts, grabbed 5 rebounds and is a -35 despite the fact he plays exclusively with Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka in all those minutes
didnt he score 3 points in his last game 
laugh.gif

Repped for making sense. Some dudes go their careers without seeing a 30pt game.35 coming off a injury would be very impressive but I don't any of us are expecting that

didnt he score 3 points in his last game :lol:
Nah he made 1 field goal last night, scoreless in Portland, and made a free throw in Sacramento. Somebody should tell Scott Brooks there is no rule that says you can never change your starting lineup, nor do you HAVE to start the 2nd half with the same lineup you start the game with. Not surprisingly, those are the 2 times we play the worst and now we're back to the bench having to dig out of holes the starters dig.

In fact since 07, Brooks has only made 1 starting lineup change (inserting Westbrook for Earl Watson) not caused by injury or trade.

Classic B.D from last night

{/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom