2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wiggins comes out this year

Wiggins = Derozan

The hype is real but dude is not the player hes madr out to be

'LeBroning' Becomes Latest Craze to Sweep the Internet

lebron-david-west-double-flop.gif

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1922147-lebroning-becomes-latest-craze-to-sweep-internet

thing about wiggins is that even if he reaches his potential he still will be 3rd best behind KD and bron.

Bron is 11 years older than Wiggins. Bron will be nearing 40 years old when Wiggins reaches his prime. If you don't think a prime wiggins will be better than an old *** Lebron then yea, you probably shouldn't draft him.

Last edited:
It's funny seeing that video, because he's always complaining how defenders are flopping when they guard him. Seeing Lebron do that makes me lose respect for him. He has no business flopping :smh:

thing about wiggins is that even if he reaches his potential he still will be 3rd best behind KD and bron.
Bron is 11 years older than Wiggins. Bron will be nearing 40 years old when Wiggins reaches his prime. If you don't think a prime wiggins will be better than an old *** Lebron then yea, you probably shouldn't draft him.
true but i also dont see him ever coming to close to being as good as lebron or even KD, not to say he wont become an allstar and solid nba player

Not many players are ever going to be better than Lebron and KD those are two of the most genetically gifted and skilled athletes in any sport

If Wiggins can be the 3rd best SF behind those guys that's a W to me

Last edited:
Not many players are ever going to be better than Lebron and KD those are two of the most genetically gifted and skilled athletes in any sport

If Wiggins can be the 3rd best SF behind those guys that's a W to me
yeah im just saying that unless it is someone thats lebron KD status im going to go with the 7ft center that loves to run and could possibly be the best C in the league

not talking demarcus/duncan pf/c but bynum/hibbert C

If the Lakers lose to Mike Brown today, there need to be Mike Brown and Phil Jackson pics.

Also, very classy gesture  by Kyle Lowry. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

So.. would anyone take Wiggins over Embiid and feel good about it??

..Bueller??

Tough call, both have huge potential but a dominant 7 footer can truly change your franchise
If I'm a GM, I would be scared to take Wiggins over Embiid. He has massive potential, but he's mainly been getting by on his athleticism and that doesn't fly at the next level. You can't be doing this inconsistent, pussyfooting crap in the league. Ain't nobody got time for that. If you want to be great, you have to have that fire lit under your ***.. tbh I don't see that from Wiggins on a consistent basis

I know this is gonna sound prejudiced, but honestly I don't trust these new Canadian dudes man. They seem mentally weak. I could see Wiggins struggling under the pressure like Bennett (not as bad), and not having the mental resolve to truly become great
thing about wiggins is that even if he reaches his potential he still will be 3rd best behind KD and bron. embiid has a chance to be the best C in the nba, but like wiggins his draft rank is also largely based on potential.

i still have faith in canadian basketball but i still have yet to see wiggins dominate a game like he's supposed to. on the other hand the fact that embiid is from africa is a huge positive for me, i dont have any scientific research to back this up but african big men (ibacka, mbenga, hakeem) seem to be less injury prone and move more gracefully than american bigmen, no idea why maybe its the fresh air over there
:lol: @ Mbenga

And the thing about African big men being more graceful, the reason is because they grew up playing soccer and not basketball. Hakeem has talked about it. Playing soccer gives you better footwork, running endurance, speed, fluidity etc compared to American 7 footers who have only done basketball-specific movements their whole lives. Nene (who is Brazilian) has said it as well, dude is real nimble on his feet for someone his size and it comes from playing soccer.

I just know the Jazz will win barely enough to stay out of the top 5 picks...welcome to another 10 years of being an average team...:smh::smh::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom