kylelowryfan.jpg

so cold in the chi

fam looked at him in between shoes & everything :rofl:

Rudy Gay shooting percentages since he joined the Kings :pimp:

Wow

Lowry one of those fat players like felton but can ball out unlike felton

Last edited:
LA Clippers News ‏@ClippersAllNews 2h
Lamar Odom Believes LA Clippers Need Him To Win Championship? - Christian Post: Christian PostLamar Odom Belie... http://adf.ly/c5yWV

The stuff that tries to pass for journalism these days. SMH. :stoneface: Saw this on Twitter and went to the article. No direct quotes from Odom, but one publication quoting "Hollywoodlife.com" about what Odom supposedly said at a Golden Globes after party. That's almost worst that Chris Broussard's "sources."

That is DOPE! Much respect to Lowry. He already was killing it for me in Fantasy. This right here just makes me really wanna root for the guy. It shows he appreciates his TRUE fans!

Gotta love it. Esoecially since it's such a small thing to Lowry, but a lifelong memory for the fan.

Tommy Heinsohn called Marshon Brooks the "right handed James Harden" on the Rockets-C's broadcast last night. Trolling hard with that one
laugh.gif

Player A:

20.4 PER
60% TS
55% eFG
35% FT rate

52% FG
20.6ppg on 14.7 FGA
2.8apg
5.5rpg
85% FT
1.3spg
1bpg
ORTG - 111
24.7% USage rate

Player B:

21.9 PER
57% TS
52% eFG
32% FT rate

45% FG
22.6ppg on 17.1 FGA
3.6apg
6.3rpg
86% FT
1.9spg
0.3bpg
ORTG - 111
27.8% Usage rate

Player A is Rudy Gay in Sacramento. Player B is Paul George. If Rudy Gay keeps this up for the rest of the season, what is your opinion on him? Do you think he's finally turned the corner at becoming a legit #2 scoring option? Do you think he's going to revert back to the same old Rudy Gay? Of course, what's separating Gay and George apart right now is defense. But, I've seen Rudy go toe to toe with Lebron and Durant in most of their matchups. When it comes to matching up against those guys in the playoffs, Rudy will give them just as tough of a time as George.

Saying all of this, its only 15 games. The good thing is, he's not shooting lights out from 3 point land and just throwing up all types of bad shots. He's getting to the line more and being more patient.

Forever better than Conley. :smokin

Never :lol:

I can't wait to see those two play each other again, though. Both seem to be playing at a high level and I'll be interested to see who wins the battle. I'll take Conley's poise, quickness, high assist to turnover ratio and finishing at the rim abilities over Lowry. And of course, I'm taking Conley in the playoffs over Lowry.

Player A:

20.4 PER
60% TS
55% eFG
35% FT rate

52% FG
20.6ppg on 14.7 FGA
2.8apg
5.5rpg
85% FT
1.3spg
1bpg
ORTG - 111
24.7% USage rate

Player B:

21.9 PER
57% TS
52% eFG
32% FT rate

45% FG
22.6ppg on 17.1 FGA
3.6apg
6.3rpg
86% FT
1.9spg
0.3bpg
ORTG - 111
27.8% Usage rate

Player A is Rudy Gay in Sacramento. Player B is Paul George. If Rudy Gay keeps this up for the rest of the season, what is your opinion on him? Do you think he's finally turned the corner at becoming a legit #2 scoring option? Do you think he's going to revert back to the same old Rudy Gay? Of course, what's separating Gay and George apart right now is defense. But, I've seen Rudy go toe to toe with Lebron and Durant in most of their matchups. When it comes to matching up against those guys in the playoffs, Rudy will give them just as tough of a time as George.

Saying all of this, its only 15 games. The good thing is, he's not shooting lights out from 3 point land and just throwing up all types of bad shots. He's getting to the line more and being more patient.

Rudy can be efficient for the rest of his career & dudes would still hate & bring up his toronto stint

I'd say the Toronto stint is worth bringing up since they went from being one of the worst teams in the league with him to one of the best since they dumped him.

To be fair, the Kings have improved since the trade, too, but not nearly as much.

Last edited:
I'd say the Toronto stint is worth bringing up since they went from being one of the worst teams in the league with him to one of the best since they dumped him.

What about his Memphis stint when they pretty much got the 4th seed in the West without ZBo for most of the year? He was the leading scorer and the go to guy, but he doesn't get much credit. If we want to bring up his stint in Toronto, its fair to talk about the season he led his team in scoring and getting the 4th seed in the West. But, people ignore the entire season and look straight at the playoffs where they lost in 7 games to LAC. Everyone pick and chooses what they want to look at when it comes to a player they like or dislike. We all do it sometimes. What if Sacramento's record is much better than it was before he got there by the end of the season? Will anyone look at that or will they just talk about Toronto?

All Rudy's time in Toronto did is to confirm that he shouldnt ever be a #1 option....any reasonable person that follows the NBA already knew that though, i guess it was just fun to make jokes and see writers talk about that same point over and over again

And yea the ppl that dont like Rudy always forget about the time he was ballin in Memphis, he was solid a majority of the time for the Grizz

Last edited:
thing about wiggins is that even if he reaches his potential he still will be 3rd best behind KD and bron.

Bron is 11 years older than Wiggins. Bron will be nearing 40 years old when Wiggins reaches his prime. If you don't think a prime wiggins will be better than an old *** Lebron then yea, you probably shouldn't draft him.

Wiggin will NOT be that good or close to it

screenshot and what not, i fail to see this hype around him. been saying it since day one

For me to feel that Rudy is worth what he gets paid, he's going to have to help the Kings get into the playoffs and perform well once they get there. I don't think that can happen this season -- the Kings were in too deep a hole in the loaded West by the time Rudy got there. But if Rudy really is one of the top SFs in the game, the Kings definitely have the talent to make the playoffs next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom