2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden would have been the best center in the league if it were not for his injuries. I hope all goes well for him.

Last edited:
Oden would have been the best center in the league if it were not for his injuries.
thats not saying much though 
nerd.gif

I was actually high on Oden. Rarely are #1 overall pick big men busts. I thought he'd be a solid 14-12-3 player.

He just has no potential really. A center with potential? Drummond. Oden would have just been solid and consistent as ****.
Even if oden was semi healthy, I think he would be a top 5 center in the NBA. Damn shame though :frown:
Luckily he's still young enough to be better than Kwame Brown

9:30 hurry up plz. Can't wait for GSW/OKC 
pimp.gif

Hope the Hornets don't screw up with their uniforms...but it'll probably some stupid **** with sleeves and three obligatory conspicuous *** stripes...
mean.gif

And mannnnn, what Lakers/Celtics has devolved into this year...can we fire D'Antoni already??

Last edited:
Jay Bilas transitioning to NBA now ? :nerd:

Kevin Durant is now the best player in the league by the way.

How do you figure that one out?

I think in the long run KD will be the better player, because a lot of his game revolves around skill and not athleticism. I don't think he's better than Lebron right now though.

Last edited:
I think in the long run KD will be the better player, because a lot of his game revolves around skill and not athleticism.

And LeBron's game doesn't revolve around skill?

:lol:

They're both highly skilled athletic freaks, LeBron is just better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay Bilas transitioning to NBA now ?
nerd.gif

Kevin Durant is now the best player in the league by the way.

I think in the long run KD will be the better player, because a lot of his game revolves around skill and not athleticism. I don't think he's better than Lebron right now though.
if by long run you mean when KD is in his prime and lebron is 36 then yeah. but KD will never be as good as prime lebron

He's the better scorer and IMO is every bit of the playmaker that Lebron is now, lebron just plays with a better supporting cast and he's boarding just as good as Lebron is now. Lebron is the better defender but that's it imo.

He's the better scorer and IMO is every bit of the playmaker that Lebron is now, lebron just plays with a better supporting cast and he's boarding just as good as Lebron is now. Lebron is the better defender but that's it imo.
now ur just being .... idk man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom