2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The officiating in this Spurs game...... Letting Captain Goaltend do what he does best; GOALTEND, a bunch of nonsense offensive foul calls, and a few questionable screens that have gone unoticed unnoticed

boogie tried to eurostep and rolled his ankle trying :rofl:

Witnessed the softest flagrant in history just now. Good god NBA refs must think James Harden is a precious little flower

tell em about the technical on beverly for staring at boogie too long after blocking him
Yea he blocked him cause he was falling to the ground rollin his ankle. Super impressive, what a bad ***! **** Beverly. Crackhead looking ************

Last edited:
Well merry Christmas Houston you can finally beat the Kings this season now that Cousins and Gay are both hurt. and **** Patrick Beverly, I hope Westbrook knocks that ***** out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

boogie tried to eurostep and rolled his ankle trying
roll.gif
Witnessed the softest flagrant in history just now. Good god NBA refs must think James Harden is a precious little flower
tell em about the technical on beverly for staring at boogie too long after blocking him
Yea he blocked him cause he was falling to the ground rollin his ankle. what a bad ***! **** Beverly. Crackhead looking ************

Well merry Christmas Houston you can finally beat the Kings this season now that Cousins and Gay are both hurt. and **** Patrick Beverly, I hope Westbrook knocks that ***** out

Injuries stink and I never wish them on players, but as far as your feelings right now.........

jimmer2.gif

Yea im mad I hate Houston. Crackhead Beverly, flopping Harden and we all know bout Howard. Its an obnoxious team, and to see them get so lucky when the Kings have owned them this season is kind of infuriating

Refs love Harden, they let him get away with a lot of traveling and are quick to give him the whistle with contact.

He must be taking them to the strip club when they in town and letting them use his tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom