2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this video will cheer up Nelson.

Haha im fine, neither injury is serious. Just annoyed that Houston gets a free win because of it. Watching Harden play makes me mad. I used to like him too its a shame hes turned into such a d bag. Same with cp3. Loved that guy in his first few seasons

1 block and 3 goaltends for Serge Ibaka
He actually has 2 or 3 blocks.
Nope, he has one true block and three goaltends that were errantly called blocks by the refs. This guy has to be a reserve on the "You only like him if hes on your team all stars". Goaltends IMO are the hardest thing to call in the speed of a basketball game, and he takes full advantage of that by jumping at everything and just playing the odds and gets away with it more often than he should.

Vesely jumped out the ******g gym on that alley oop :x

Only highlight I've ever seen of him

Jeff Green showing out at the crib

The officiating in this Spurs game...... Letting Captain Goaltend do what he does best; GOALTEND, a bunch of nonsense offensive foul calls, and a few questionable screens that have gone unoticed unnoticed

You ain't gonna talk about how Manu hacking KD damn near every possession though?

iqiCEcq9HjQAI.gif

834889970.gif

834893918.gif

Last edited:
Jeff McDonald
‏@JMcDonald_SAEN
Kawhi Leonard has a fractured fourth metacarpal on his right hand. Out for the remainder of the game and probably then some.
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Julius F. Wrek

Nope, he has one true block and three goaltends that were errantly called blocks by the refs. This guy has to be a reserve on the "You only like him if hes on your team all stars". Goaltends IMO are the hardest thing to call in the speed of a basketball game, and he takes full advantage of that by jumping at everything and just playing the odds and gets away with it more often than he should.
meh the same could be said for Ginoboili with some of the foolishnesshe pulls.

Last edited:
U know what else sucks is Cousins was in the middle of the longest double-double streak in the NBA this season and it ended because of this injury

Vesely jumped out the ******g gym on that alley oop
sick.gif

Only highlight I've ever seen of him

Jeff Green showing out at the crib
He does that all time.

About all he's good for really.

John throws the ball anywhere near the rim and he'll go and get it.

He does that all time.

About all he's good for really.

John throws the ball anywhere near the rim and he'll go and get it.
I'm about done with Jan. My patience is wearing thin.

Biyombo, Morris twins, Kawhi, Vucevic, Tobias, Donatas, Faried, Parsons all selected after Vesely.

U know what else sucks is Cousins was in the middle of the longest double-double streak in the NBA this season and it ended because of this injury
Witnessed the softest flagrant in history just now. Good god NBA refs must think James Harden is a precious little flower

98% of the time you're either riding DMC's **** (yes, he's an incredible player) or complaining about the refs. Nobody cares brah 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom