2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
even on the rockets who already have harden?

The Rockets are interesting. They should be much better considering that they are elite at the 2 and the 5 positions. They "shouldn't" need an elite PG considering Harden plays the PG virtually all the time whenever he's out there.

NOOOOO

Denver Nuggets guard Nate Robinson has been ruled out of Friday’s game against the Toronto Raptors after an MRI Thursday revealed a sprained anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.

Robinson, averaging 10.4 points and 2.5 assists in 44 games this season, will be evaluated again Friday to determine a course of treatment.

So is wade washed or is he an all star? He flips in every other argument in one argument he sucks and the heat aren't gonna be Indy in the playoffs. Then in the other argument the heat have 3 all stars while kd is without Westbrook.

Why does it have to be black and white? Why is it he's either washed or an all star? In my opinion he's an above average/"good" two. The issue is, whether or not that'll be good enough to catapult the Heat over an improved Pacers squad.

Wait, dudes seriously don't think Westbrook is better than Wade in 2014?

Man listen......

Also anybody who doesn't think OKC has the most young talent in the league :lol:

Yea Heat have "experience" but I'll take talent over experience every time especially when the experienced are aging

Last edited:
Why does it have to be black and white? Why is it he's either washed or an all star? In my opinion he's an above average/"good" two. The issue is, whether or not that'll be good enough to catapult the Heat over an improved Pacers squad.

No I don't think he's washed I'm just saying depending on the persons argument they use him either washed or an all star to his strength. Let's say somebody was saying lebron has all the help he needs they would say they have an all star wade and bosh. And if they were saying wade is done they would bring up how he's resting almost every other game.

Wait, dudes seriously don't think Westbrook is better than Wade in 2014?

Man listen......

Also anybody who doesn't think OKC has the most young talent in the league :lol:

Yea Heat have "experience" but I'll take talent over experience every time especially when they experienced are aging

Lol what happened in 2011 when Miami had all that talent.

why are the biggest KD and Lebron stans on this board "rockets fans"?

who :nerd:

and obviously because one of those guys is coming to houston. duh.

notsrs but cautiously optimistic
this bonafide guy and the guy with a drake avy thats always taking Ls

if you could choose would you rather get an elite wing or elite PG? 

had no idea bonafide was a rockets fan, and i don't know the rockets fan with a drake avy :lol:

we really need a 3D guy. came into the season thinking francisco garcia could be that guy off the bench :x

if we're completely healthy:

beverly - harden - parsons - tjones - dwight

bench of
lin/brooks - garcia - casspi - motiejunas/greg smith - asik

all that said. i honestly don't know what we need most, but we need something :smh:

who
nerd.gif

Lmao, true

Last edited:
Heat should play Battier less. He provides nothing while on the floor. No offense. He's not an elite defender anymore. Missing open threes.
mean.gif
 Play Beasley more

Last edited:
Beas was looking sloppy in his minutes against OKC but I agree they should go with him more, atleast he can get his own shot.

Battier cannot shoot from anywhere on the court except that corner 3 at this point

this always happens, with jordan it was "OMG look they almost made the finals when he was playing baseball! the supporting cast carried jordan to his titles"

with kobe it was "OMG pau is the greatest PF in the league and lamar and bynum can do anything! the supporting cast carried kobe to his titles"

now its "OMG 4 hall of famers on the same team! there is no way lebron doesnt win this year"

:smh:

who :nerd:

had no idea bonafide was a rockets fan, and i don't know the rockets fan with a drake avy :lol:

we really need a 3D guy. came into the season thinking francisco garcia could be that guy off the bench :x

if we're completely healthy:

beverly - harden - parsons - tjones - dwight

bench of
lin/brooks - garcia - casspi - motiejunas/greg smith - asik

all that said. i honestly don't know what we need most, but we need something :smh:

Lmaoooo it's @WhatsLosinLike

And what do the Rockets need? For the players to play how they're supposed to, and for McHale not to be inept

Lamarcus Adlridge

In only his second year, the reigning NBA Rookie of the Year Damian Lillard will be named to the Western Conference All-Star team as a reserve this afternoon, league sources informed CSNNW.com. CSNNW.com

Adrian Wojnarowski: Indiana center Roy Hibbert will be selected to the Eastern Conference All-Star reserves, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Twitter @WojYahooNBA

Adrian Wojnarowski: San Antonio's Tony Parker has been selected to the Western Conference All-Star reserves, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Twitter @WojYahooNBA

Adrian Wojnarowski: Indiana's Lance Stephenson was passed over for the Eastern Conference All-Star reserves, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Twitter @WojYahooNBA

@WojYahooNBA: Golden State's David Lee was passed over for the Western Conference All-Star reserves, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: John Wall (East) and Dwight Howard (West) have been selected as All-Star reserves, sources tell Yahoo.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Bulls center Joakim Noah will be an East All-Star reserve, source told Yahoo.

@WojYahooNBA: Atlanta's Paul Milsap has been selected to the Eastern Conference All-Star reserves, league source tells Yahoo.

Last edited:
So Dirk, Lillard, Parker, Howard are said to be in. that means someone is getting snubbed. Westbrook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom