2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, how cousins don't get in. Dirk really
BfRFRCjCYAAbpyr.jpg:large

Yeah we gotta get Goran into that ASG to take Kobe's spot. Either Goran or Mike Cooley

No complaints on that West coast squad though. Those reserves all deserved it.

I hate to add on to the pages and pages of this **** but what does Wade's Finals MVP 8 years ago have to do with the player he is today? What does Ray's 3-point record have to do with the player he is today? The guy shooting 34% from deep is the best shooter from beyond the arc in 2014, huh? Bringing up Battier, really? Have you seen him this year?

I don't know why it's so controversial to say Miami's supporting cast is aging/declining. This seems fairly obvious.

THIS! Dudes are funny talking about having D Wade as if he's the SAME D Wade from back in the day. Or Ray Allen, like this is the Bucks/Sonics/Celtics Ray Allen. I'm surprised you guys didn't mention how Lebron has Rashard Lewis too, (the seattle/Orlando) version. Just stop.

So Lebron left Cleveland...for Miami...only to eventually end up playing with a mediocre cast of players again? Is that what I'm reading?

Incredible...

It's the truth. Although the Heat are a bit better than the Cavs but most of the supporting cast on the 2013-2014 Heat are trash

Ya'll didn't see these "snubs" coming?

AD and Boogie are on two losing teams and rewarding winning teams has been the narrative for the All Star Reserves for a LONG *** TIME now. Usually, somebody sneaks thru the cracks every now and then but not often. 

So judging reserves based on the criteria they used and have been using...Lowry's the only real "snub" IMO. In Dragic's case...it was a numbers game. Just too many guards in front of him.

I think Dragic or Davis will get Kobe's spot.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna complain about DMC not making it because there are so many deserving players in the stacked West, but how can a guy who is 6th in the entire league in PER (and considered the best Center in the game) not be an All-Star?

I'm not even gonna complain about DMC not making it because there are so many deserving players in the stacked West, but how can a guy who is 6th in the entire league in PER (and considered the best Center in the game) not be an All-Star?

I love Boogie, he's one of my favorite players. But who would he replace on that team? I want him in the ASG but there's just not enough spots.

There y'all go with the Lebron needs more help nonsense...........****#

It's not about Lebron needing more help. It's about y'all lil bron haters acting like he's playing with a stacked team. Dudes just going by names and going "oh snap, he has ray allen, D Wade, rashard lewis, greg oden from his college days on his team. Please. Just stop. If Hakeen Olajuwon was to come back and play for the Heat y'all would probably bring that up like, "Bron has one of THE best centers EVER on his team."

Joe Johnson over Lowry. :rofl:

And the collective basketball world clearly has no grasp on how good Davis already is. Winning doesn't even matter here. He's top 10, at worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom