2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry is the best PG in the league right now since Paul is hurt.

Last edited:
“@ESPNStatsInfo: Stephen Curry scored 30 points for the 14th time this season; only Kevin Durant (30), LeBron James (17) have more.”

I'm curious as to how people feel about this,

in the world of sports, who would you consider the better athlete:  hyper athletic NBA players ie:  Bron, Iggy, ect....or guys like Wilson Kipsand (the fastest marathon runner) ever who completed the 26.2 miles in 2:03:23?

like, I'm sitting here looking at these marathon times like DAMN
[table][tr][td]Belayneh Densamo (Ethiopia)[/td][td]2:06:50[/td][td]Rotterdam, 1988[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ronaldo da Costa (Brazil)[/td][td]2:06:06[/td][td]Berlin, 1998[/td][/tr][tr][td]Khalid Khannouchi (Morocco)[/td][td]2:05:42[/td][td]Chicago, 1999[/td][/tr][tr][td]Khalid Khannouchi (United States)[/td][td]2:05:38[/td][td]London, 2002[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Tergat (Kenya)[/td][td]2:04:55[/td][td]Berlin, 2003[/td][/tr][tr][td]Haile Gebrselassie (Ethiopia)[/td][td]2:04:26[/td][td]Berlin, 2007[/td][/tr][tr][td]Haile Gebrselassie (Ethiopia)[/td][td]2:03:59[/td][td]Berlin, 2008[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patrick Makau (Kenya)[/td][td]2:03:38[/td][td]Berlin, 2011[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wilson Kipsang (Kenya)[/td][td]2:03:23[/td][td]Berlin, 2013[/td][/tr][/table]

Rotterdam 
nthat.gif

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

I'm hearing that Kenny Smith may be a candidate for the Cleveland Cavaliers' general manager job. David Griffin is the interim GM.

I don't even care if it's a good or bad hire

Dan Gilbert trying to do everything to makes people hate ever aspect of the NBA.

Don't break up Inside the NBA
dan gilbert is the devil
:lol: it's a joke yall, that account is a dude who always posts Inside the Nba jokes. They were joking about being GMs on the show

I get what Chuck is trying to say about GS, but Curry shooting threes isnt the problem. They are still a trade away imo. Imagine if they had someone like Bosh or David West instead of D Lee? They'd be bonafide contenders

Chuck really said Vacaninulasas thooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking like he tryna do a Harry Potter spell… Wingardium Vacaninulasas  

I'm hearing that Kenny Smith may be a candidate for the Cleveland Cavaliers' general manager job. David Griffin is the interim GM.

Dan Gilbert trying to do everything to makes people hate ever aspect of the NBA.

dan gilbert is the devil
laugh.gif
it's a joke yall, that account is a dude who always posts Inside the Nba jokes. They were joking about being GMs on the show

I get what Chuck is trying to say about GS, but Curry shooting threes isnt the problem. They are still a trade away imo. Imagine if they had someone like Bosh or David West instead of D Lee? They'd be bonafide contenders
Why are either of them better than DLee?  DLee is obviously not as good of a defender (and neither West nor Bosh are defensive stoppers), but he is the better rebounder and the better offensive player.  My biggest problem is that Klay and Steph are pretty much out there doing the same thing.  I would like to see them have a slasher at the 2.

on a sidenote, Marshon Brooks is 3rd on the depth chart behind Bazemore?  Damn, he fell off BAD

Damian lillard gonna be gassed lmao dude is literally in every event. Such a good thing for his marketing though.

Whys everyone so hyped for this lebron interview?

I'm curious as to how people feel about this,

in the world of sports, who would you consider the better athlete:  hyper athletic NBA players ie:  Bron, Iggy, ect....or guys like Wilson Kipsand (the fastest marathon runner) ever who completed the 26.2 miles in 2:03:23?

like, I'm sitting here looking at these marathon times like DAMN
[table][tr][td]Belayneh Densamo (Ethiopia)[/td][td]2:06:50[/td][td]Rotterdam, 1988[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ronaldo da Costa (Brazil)[/td][td]2:06:06[/td][td]Berlin, 1998[/td][/tr][tr][td]Khalid Khannouchi (Morocco)[/td][td]2:05:42[/td][td]Chicago, 1999[/td][/tr][tr][td]Khalid Khannouchi (United States)[/td][td]2:05:38[/td][td]London, 2002[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Tergat (Kenya)[/td][td]2:04:55[/td][td]Berlin, 2003[/td][/tr][tr][td]Haile Gebrselassie (Ethiopia)[/td][td]2:04:26[/td][td]Berlin, 2007[/td][/tr][tr][td]Haile Gebrselassie (Ethiopia)[/td][td]2:03:59[/td][td]Berlin, 2008[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patrick Makau (Kenya)[/td][td]2:03:38[/td][td]Berlin, 2011[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wilson Kipsang (Kenya)[/td][td]2:03:23[/td][td]Berlin, 2013[/td][/tr][/table]
nerd.gif

dan gilbert is the devil
:lol: it's a joke yall, that account is a dude who always posts Inside the Nba jokes. They were joking about being GMs on the show

Why are either of them better than DLee?  DLee is obviously not as good of a defender (and neither West nor Bosh are defensive stoppers), but he is the better rebounder and the better offensive player.  My biggest problem is that Klay and Steph are pretty much out there doing the same thing.  I would like to see them have a slasher at the 2.

on a sidenote, Marshon Brooks is 3rd on the depth chart behind Bazemore?  Damn, he fell off BAD
Lee's net impact isn't as great as it looks because he's a complete negative defender. He's been the empty stats champ for years, dude will put up nice numbers but offers no resistance or toughness on the other end. Any solid floor spacing PF who plays defense would be a major upgrade over Lee.

The 'slasher' was supposed to be Igoudala, but for some reason he's been playing like a jump shooter which he is not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom