2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes are three much man. 
laugh.gif

So has anyone mentioned that Dame Lillard is literally competing in every exhausting event next weekend? :wow: :lol:

Three point, dunk, skills, rookie-soph, and ASG... :pimp:

Lmaooo literally the summary of derrick williams career man. Even derrick rose was like mannnn

Lee's net impact isn't as great as it looks because he's a complete negative defender. He's been the empty stats champ for years, dude will put up nice numbers but offers no resistance or toughness on the other end. Any solid floor spacing PF who plays defense would be a major upgrade over Lee.

The 'slasher' was supposed to be Igoudala, but for some reason he's been playing like a jump shooter which he is not
Bosh is the 10x better than D lee defensively

there was 0 chance we would have ever lost that series even if shaq or kobe sat out, from jordan retiring till the pistions there were no good teams in the east

kings, blazers, lakers, spurs > any east game from that period

Lol wut

If Shaq sat out you definitely wouldn't have won that series. And yeah no **** the West has basically dominated the East since Jorfan retired. But you singled out an 01 Sixers team that definitely didn't have some cakewalk competition leading up to the Finals.

I mean you're really gonna pick the team with the MVP, 6th Man of the Year, DPOY and COY for your argument?

Last edited:
Lol wut

If Shaq sat out you definitely wouldn't have won that series. And yeah no **** the West has basically dominated the East since Jorfan retired. But you singled out an 01 Sixers team that definitely didn't have some cakewalk competition leading up to the Finals.

I mean you're really gonna pick the team with the MVP, 6th Man of the Year, DPOY and COY for your argument?
That Sixers team wasn't exactly the best of the era, either.  The Pacers team was significantly better.  6ers didn't belong in the finals.

How old are you?

They won like every single award that year, were the best team in the East all year and Iverson was absolutely unstoppable that year.

How old are you?

They won like every single award that year, were the best team in the East all year and Iverson was absolutely unstoppable that year.
How old am I?  What type of question is that?  It's not like we're talking about a long time ago.  I'm old enough to have watched basketball in the 2000s, that's for sure.

This is a team that relied heavily on Eric Snow.  Where Aaron McKie was the second best player.    Where Matt Geiger was a key piece of the rotation.  

It was your classic "get one star, let him iso,  and surround him with guys who can place defense" model.  Which is a bad model.   I have great respect for Iverson, but the fact that he could chuck that team into the finals on 42% shooting is more an indictment of what the East was in those days.  This was a very bad offensive squad.

How old are you?

How old am I?  What type of question is that?  It's not like we're talking about a long time ago.  I'm old enough to have watched basketball in the 2000s, that's for sure.

This is a team that relied heavily on Eric Snow.  Where Aaron McKie was the second best player.    Where Matt Geiger was a key piece of the rotation.  

It was your classic "get one star, let him iso,  and surround him with guys who can place defense" model.  Which is a bad model.   I have great respect for Iverson, but the fact that he could chuck that team into the finals on 42% shooting is more an indictment of what the East was in those days.  This was a very bad offensive squad.
but Mutumbo was their second best player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom