2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Silver wanted to turn profits he should have put VC in the dunk contest. I think with the roster he could at least made it to the finals.

Deal won't happen obviously but does that trade not help both teams?

*Waits for Melo slander and how he's a bum post*

He might as well stay where he is
Wut?

Add Melo to the wiz and they are a top 4 team in the east.
My bad. Had a brain fart. Saw Bledsoe and thought Eric Bledsoe and the Suns 
laugh.gif

Edit: wait, I read that right. Why would Melo go to Phx? He might as well stay.

Last edited:
Wiz would be a good destination but they don't have the pieces. They ain't giving up Wall or Beal and don't have anything else of value. Not even picks.

And LaLA said she will go anywhere. Phoenix is close to LA at least and has warm weather, she could make do out there.

Considering what the Knicks gave up to get him, I don't think they're letting Melo go for Eric Bledsoe, an expiring contract (aka Okafor) and a draft pick that's not even going to be in the lottery.

Melo to PHX doesn't make sense.

He's not getting past the spurs / thunder / clippers.

Not to mention, part of what makes Phoenix good now is their pace, ball movement and defensive energy. Those are not exactly things Melo is known for. Just doesn't seem like a great fit.

I've seen plenty of John Wall games. Just because you can dunk doesn't mean you should be in the contest. He's not an extravagent dunker nor does he have ridiculous flight. Let's be serious.

:lol:

I would love to hear more of your explanation as to how he's not an "extravagant" dunker or have ridiculous flight.

I really think you have never seen him play.

I see the Knicks every time they play at Verizon. I also go to 3-5 random games a season because they're cheap tickets. Wall can dunk but I want to see the best dunkers in the game in the contest. I haven't seen enough of Damien to judge but I don't think he's gonna be great either.

If Melo gets traded to the Lakers they're still not getting that 8 seed :lol:

Laker fans would be much better off getting involved in this years draft lottery :wink:

Considering what the Knicks gave up to get him, I don't think they're letting Melo go for Eric Bledsoe, an expiring contract (aka Okafor) and a draft pick that's not even going to be in the lottery.

They gave up a first round pick and a second round to get him. The players they traded, aren't missed.

They gave up a first round pick and a second round to get him. The players they traded, aren't missed.

Says who? :lol:

We traded starters and rotational players who were a great fit in D'Antoni's system. Felton was actually having his best season while Gallo still had time to grow.

melo would be sick in the wizards . make beal 6th man that comes fromthe bench and get a defensive guard like tony allen to play among wall and melo 

I think Melo is going to stay in NY. Take the money, be loved for being a scorer and never win a damn thing in the league. Unless he wins a ring, he can't be considered as one of the top Knick greats if it finishes like that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom