2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything to back up that claim? All I've seen are pics of a pregnant chick.

Last edited:
Mind still blown how Ndudi Ebi while guys like Kendrick Perkins & Brandon Bass are still playing to this day.

Also :pimp: to Cartier Martin making it happen even though he was one of the least herald guys on the Houston scene at that time.

It's disgusting how some women are out there with a life goal of getting a pro athlete get them pregnant and have to pay them to live a free life of luxury that they did nothing but spread their legs to obtain.

All while not even giving a **** about the child involved.

It's disgusting how some women are out there with a life goal of getting a pro athlete get them pregnant and have to pay them to live a free life of luxury that they did nothing but spread their legs to obtain.

it had always been like this in the history of mankind.

it has been like that since forever

women marrying kings, well off dudes, bread winners...it is in their genes

This lady today was telling me who works at the airport by my house how she remembers boshes wife flying around on buddy passes that her friend use to give her just looking for a meal ticket. That's litterly all she would do is fly city to city trying to get rich

This lady today was telling me who works at the airport by my house how she remembers boshes wife flying around on buddy passes that her friend use to give her just looking for a meal ticket. That's litterly all she would do is fly city to city trying to get rich

this girl at UC Irvine always talking about wanting to be Kobe's wife/athletes wife in general and is dating some bench player on the soccer team probably hoping dude makes it to the MLS or something :lol:

it seems it has always been like this but social media is probably influencing girls of this gen even more

As long as these dummy athletes continue to rep #TeamRaw, these wimminz aspirations won't ever change

1.gif

Mind still blown how Ndudi Ebi while guys like Kendrick Perkins & Brandon Bass are still playing to this day.

Also :pimp: to Cartier Martin making it happen even though he was one of the least herald guys on the Houston scene at that time.

i used to play ball with ndudi ebi a couple years ago at lifetime. dude was such an *******. we'd be playing a 5 on 5 game, and he'd just ruin the game just working on his game.

he'd beat his defender and then bring it out to practice another dribble move. he'd grab an offensive board under the rim, and take it back to the 3 point line to reset instead of just scoring. and he'd NEVER pass :smh: :lol:

i used to play ball with ndudi ebi a couple years ago at lifetime. dude was such an *******. we'd be playing a 5 on 5 game, and he'd just ruin the game just working on his game.

he'd beat his defender and then bring it out to practice another dribble move. he'd grab an offensive board under the rim, and take it back to the 3 point line to reset instead of just scoring. and he'd NEVER pass :smh: :lol:

What a #%^*. If you want to work on your game like that, do it by yourself. Don't ruin a pick-up game for a bunch of other people.

Oh yea Bosh's wife is a well known gold digger.

But Bosh just wanted a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom