2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Dumars' thirteenth season as the GM of the Pistons.

Cheeks is the seventh coach that has been let go for one reason or another.

Even on the Sabbath, Perkins checks in, Knicks go on an immediate 9-0 run in about a minute (7 coming directly from his matchup, Chandler).

That's pretty bad. I doubt Chandler even averages much more than 7 on the season.

I try to root for Brandon Jennings. But he's shot 40% from the field once in his career in 5 seasons. Career high 8.2 APG but comes with 3.1 TO PG.

Mo was a terrible coach.  Dumars does deserve to be fired, obviously.  One horrible waste of cap space (Ben Gordon and Charlie V.) should have been enough.

Apparently they are reaching out to Lionel Hollins though.  If anyone can make that team work, he'd be an excellent fit.

Mo was a terrible coach.  Dumars does deserve to be fired, obviously.  One horrible waste of cap space (Ben Gordon and Charlie V.) should have been enough.

Apparently they are reaching out to Lionel Hollins though.  If anyone can make that team work, he'd be an excellent fit.

He'll have them playing amazing defense that's for sure but that roster doesn't work at all from an offensive standpoint.

Plus they are paying Josh Smith, Charlie Villanueva, Rodney Stuckey, Brandon Jennings and Jonas Jerekbo about 47 million :lol:

Great game from Melo.  Really showing his superstar credentials against that guy Durant, don't know why everyone says Durant is better.
eek.gif

roll.gif

I mean after all Melo can score on the block.  Drive.  Mid-range, 3-pointer.   So complete.

Last edited:
Derek Fisher should put out a workout tape. I remember hearing him mention it somewhere, he does basic compound lifts with his eyes closed for instability, but I wonder what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom