2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Rasheed has went from behind the bench to on the bench coaching and is now wearing a full suit. Instead of a blazer and a dress shirt.

--the way they were hyping up those LeBron dunks on sportscenter, if that is what he came to the dunk contest with, I would be more disappointed seeing those dunks,than waiting a decade for that pitiful James White performance last year.

Warriors color analyst lol. Saying "I'm not talking until Steph comes out". dude is scared of him getting hurt.

Beanie sigel is rolling over in his prison cell
laugh.gif

76ers were down 100-51 at the end of the 3rd last night to the Clippers...

76ers are down 98-52 at the end of the 3rd tonight to the Warriors...

76ers gonna be laughing so hard with Parker or Wiggins at the end of it.

Mcw, Noel, Wiggins or parker?

:wow:

76ers gonna be laughing so hard with Parker or Wiggins at the end of it.

Mcw, Noel, Wiggins or parker?

:wow:

Add in another top 10 pick from the Pelicans and the most cap room in the league plus whatever they can get for Turner, Hawes and Thad at the deadline.

Wow Rasheed has went from behind the bench to on the bench coaching and is now wearing a full suit. Instead of a blazer and a dress shirt.

--the way they were hyping up those LeBron dunks on sportscenter, if that is what he came to the dunk contest with, I would be more disappointed seeing those dunks,than waiting a decade for that pitiful James White performance last year.

lol I thought i was the only one.

Steward Scott was ridin Lebron's n*ts hard about them so-so dunks...

got the ROTY and possibility of another higher piick or two and Nerlens back next yr.
sixers tankin properly at the right time!
AI rolling over in his t-shirt

Sixers ain't getting either one of those guys chill

I mean...you can basically guarantee them getting atleast one of Parker, Wiggins, Randle, Embiid or Exum. They aren't gonna drop out of the top 5. Then they can add another guy in that 10-12 region most likely with the Pelicans pick.

No one is saying the Sixers are gonna draft the next great superstar and be good overnight.  But we are certainly going to have a lot of chips to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom