2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
he really should
My coworker is from Alabama and dude is a hater just like Charles...
mean.gif

If there is anything MDA does well its get low key (sometimes even scrub) players noticed. Makes them produce in his system.

Dude puts $$ in their pockets :lol:

Ex: Landry Fields, Shawne Williams, Novak, Jeremy Lin, Earl Clark, and now......Xavier Henry

Last edited:

Dumb. Clips are taking the West. They gonna kill LAL today.

All ya'll Doc River doubters will see how the Clippers execute tonight. 

Oh and 2 NAMES: DARREN COLLINSON!

THAT IS ALL!
Nice going with that prediction champ
It was a nice prediction. 

Its was everyones prediction that LAC was going to blow out LAL you fool.

Clippers put up 103pts

All i said was there offense will execute good today and be more smooth.

Collinson 12min 4-5 9pts..

reddick 13pts

LAC gon win the West still. 

Not a LAC fan, but they'll do great this year.

BKN bout to blowout CLE.. 

Last edited:
We knew some teams would be bad just by the rosters they have.. that much was obvious. But the Magic benched their hot player and he barely played after that... just so blatant :lol:

he really should

My coworker is from Alabama and dude is a hater just like Charles...:smh:

i mean alabama is way behind the national average in practically everything, so that explains a lot

as far as barkley though, i'm pretty sure young charles barkley would look at present day (old) charles barkley in disgust and contempt for being such a turd

barkley has his occasional zingers, but they're few and far between his piss poor grasp of the game and, more importantly, reality

and sure a little part of the ny'er in me dislikes him for the silly, immature bias he goes out of his way to display against everything ny, but this is the man who most recently claimed that miami's biggest/most important pick up was gred oden

If there is anything MDA does well its get low key (sometimes even scrub) players noticed. Makes them produce in his system.

Dude puts $$ in their pockets :lol:

Ex: Landry Fields, Shawne Williams, Novak, Jeremy Lin, Earl Clark, and now......Xavier Henry

c'mon bro, most of those players got minutes as a result of some other fracas the team was going through at the time - mainly injuries or plain ol desperation

you know it. don't be hoisting that phony up as if this was his doing or cleverly devised plan

I can't even say anything to counter the Griffin bashing right now. His seeming lack of development through the preseason and last night is definitely disturbing. The thing that bothers me most is that, aside from not improving his perimeter and post game, he doesn't have the same motor that he did when he was a rookie. He's not going all out on every play like he used to. Maybe he's trying to conserve energy or avoid injury, but its not helping him.

I remember when the Cavs won their season opening the year after Lebron left.

They finished the season 19-63..

Good game Lakers but there's still 81 games left.

74 of them you will lose.

:nerd:

Maybe I'm over reacting he still had 11 assists, but this game just seemed set up for him to feast and it was ehh.

You're not overreacting. He did not have a good game at all. He wasn't aggressive enough, didn't shoot well, had some uncharacteristically bad turnovers and also didn't defend particularly well. Other than that though, he was fine. I'm not going to blame it on Doc though. I think its in part a function of these guys still learning to play together under Doc's system.

Maybe I'm over reacting he still had 11 assists, but this game just seemed set up for him to feast and it was ehh.

You're not overreacting. He did not have a good game at all. He wasn't aggressive enough, didn't shoot well, had some uncharacteristically bad turnovers and also didn't defend particularly well. Other than that though, he was fine. I'm not going to blame it on Doc though. I think its in part a function of these guys still learning to play together under Doc's system.
At least I'm not the only person who saw it. I'm not trying to blame him either, but the pieces are there for other people to do so if they dont have the start theyre expected to have.

Paul George might have the best hariline of anyone whos ever lived, it really is Godlike

I remember when the Cavs won their season opening the year after Lebron left.

They finished the season 19-63..

Good game Lakers but there's still 81 games left.

74 of them you will lose.

nerd.gif
the 72-73 76ers started 0-1..... 
pimp.gif
 Xavier

A lot of people didn't thanks to Hollins "system"...
I like dude but if you're a score first guard, stay clear of any Hollins coached teams, he doesn't fu*k with your kind.

Xavier didn't do anything in anybody's system prior to the Lakers :lol:

He was crap in New Orleans as well or always hurt. I felt like Hollins wanted Henry to be great because he started him over both OJ and Tony Allen. I mean, he wasn't even playing Tony Allen after acquiring him because he felt like Henry was the player he wanted at SG :lol: . Henry is just one of those players (like Conley) that takes time to develop. He was 19 yrs old coming in the league and is only 22 years old now. Some players just take 2-3 years to develop before they start to take form. I think at the time, Memphis just did not have the patience because they had two other SG's (TA and OJ), so there was no room to develop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom