2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

first MVP to shoot 30% from the line 
pimp.gif

1 game.

just paypal me my $50 already bruh. no reason to make me wait a year for it
wait you're getting $50 if blake griffin doesnt get MVP this year?

how did i miss out on that
he asked for people to take bets i think
roll.gif

easy money..... if he pays

but then again i won $20 last year because a NTer thought Jeremy Lin was gonna make the all star team
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 that is the easiest money of your life. jeremy lin probably has the same chance of making an all star team than blake winning back to back MVPs. on the bright side, and least he's no longer the worst starting PG in the league 

Lin has been demoted to the bench? Lol
He's far better being the sixth man of that team. The Lin Harden pairing was iffy to begin with, Lin doesnt get to be the primary ball handler when Hardens out there and it just takes away from his strengths. Pat Bev is a better defender which they'll need.

^

He should be demoted to the YMCA. Dude is trash.
Hes gonna have a solid year, 15 million dollar player year? No, but it will end the "Lin is trash" talk

thank you for being logical.

he might not ever live up to 8 mil a year, but we aren't hurting for money so it isn't a big deal. him coming off the bench with shooters everywhere will be nice. and bev in the starting lineup harassing the opposition will be fun.

can't wait for the game tonight

thank you for being logical.

he might not ever live up to 8 mil a year, but we aren't hurting for money so it isn't a big deal. him coming off the bench with shooters everywhere will be nice. and bev in the starting lineup harassing the opposition will be fun.

can't wait for the game tonight
can't wait for Beverley vs Paul matchup
pimp.gif

Its not a coincidence that the heat look dominate in the regular season and very beatable in the playoffs. When a team is allowed to actually defend and not called for as many sticky tack fouls you see the true heat. And the true lebron who doesn't like actual competition. The man feeds off his front running ways.

Its not a coincidence that the heat look dominate in the regular season and very beatable in the playoffs.
Yep, they're usually more healthy during the regular season than in the playoffs. That 27 game winning streak coincided with Wade fully recovering from his offseason knee surgery & returning to his regular lofty level of performance, and the addition of Birdman.

Last edited:
The Heat and Pacers picked up where they left off from last year

Lakers had me like :wow: wtf :lol:

was told the Iverson retirement press conference is happening

my 2nd fav player retiring :wow:

da feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom