2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat Cleveland video 
roll.gif

..... What?

Andrew Bynum is just as disruptive on the defensive end as Roy Hibbert.
:rofl: the guy can hardly move & you're saying he's just as good of a defender as the anchor of one the best defenses in the history of the league.

This isn't 2008. His mobility has significantly decreased after all the surgeries. CLE's defense was worse with him on the floor.

He'll get pick & rolled to death and/or ran off the floor against Miami.

Oden will give them around 20 MPG, and in those 20 MPG Bosh will return to his normal PF.

He will easily average 20 pts because no one on that team can guard Bosh outside the paint.
Battier had nothing for David West so Bosh played PF alongside Birdman for several stretches & did absolutely nothing. He drove directly at Hibbert & West over & over in game 7 in particular and came up empty. He will have another underwhelming series against them in late May.

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're assuming Greg Oden will eventually get injured again thus being unable to log any minutes, so why would it then be implausible for the same to occur to Andrew Bynum?
there is a good chance they both hurt themselves in game 1 and never play again

but from what i have seen so far in 2014 bynum seems more ready to play 20 minutes than oden is

Point blank miami Indiana comes down to the big 3 and pg and hibbert.

If bosg and wade play like all stars Indians not gonna beat them even with home court.

If pg and hibbert out play wade and bosh Indiana has a great chance.

Point blank miami Indiana comes down to the big 3 and pg and hibbert.

If bosg and wade play like all stars Indians not gonna beat them even with home court.

If pg and hibbert out play wade and bosh Indiana has a great chance.

no sorry ur wrong. basketball is a team game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom