2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

people were expecting to see Penny Hardaway from Evan
roll.gif

This is news to me

But basketball is a team sport.
Ray allen is not a superstar but without him ur team wouldnt be champs.
Soo yeaaa ur wrong b

Your picking out specific points and shots. Who carries the team the whole season? Who gets the team baskets when the offense slows down and can't do anything. All stars carry the team they do most the work they make the team who they are. In that case if its a TEAM game take lebron away from miami and put 2 roles players on the team that at the end of the day there stats equal the same thing Bron averages is the outcome of the heat different? Of course it is.

Lol @ going at a mod, then being upset because he said something regular posters say. Quit holding them to the holy standard.

i bet if it wasnt said about the lakers and instead the rockets your tune would have been a whole lot different lol
exactly

if dude woulda went in on houston and olajuwon malone and yao ming dude woulda been tight

If he went at Houston, I'd definitely have a rebuttal. I would not have complained because "he's a mod he can't talk to me that way!"

Gotta get Jalen Rose on these forums and educate these trolls.

Well I'm out of the forums till the playoffs.

theres like 20 posters that I actually care about what they have to say.

everyone else is just a joke.

Pretty much. About 10-15 posters in here I'm ok with. I more often than not disregard the rest

If he went at Houston, I'd definitely have a rebuttal. I would not have complained because "he's a mod he can't talk to me that way!"
Pretty much. About 10-15 posters in here I'm ok with. I more often than not disregard the rest

I was gonna list the 20 haha, but I'm not that big of a d-bag

I remember Blake being a scrappy dude.  Going against guys that were much bigger than him.  It's too bad, he was never that 3point guy like how he was portrayed in Portland/Maryland.  
In HS, I remember we had a game at UMD's Cole Field House. After the game, who was shooting jumpers in the dark at 10 PM? Steve Blake. I will never forget that

ok.. in no particular order...

DT43
Peep Game
DatZNasty
ColdCity
do work son
ChampCruThik
PMatic
Osh Kosh Bosh
bhzmafia14
JJs07
Big J 33
CP1708
toine2983
Antidope
Zyzz
Kevin Cleveland
imlive365
woody2626
Chester McFloppy
rck3sactown

I definitely missed some....so don't take this the wrong way..

I will say this... there aren't many people on here that I dislike.. majority of you guys are cool

I hate to do this, but you asked so screw it.

Last edited:
Reggie Jackson thought he was an all star when he was starting. Can you imagine the green light he's going to have facing 2nd units now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom