2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see wade taking less money. first off why would he? secondly, he's gauranteed 20+ mil the next two seasons if he doesn't op out. also lets not forget this guy has a huge ego, and probably still thinks he can lead a team without lebron to a chip.

i also wonder if lebron has any issue with wade having 1 more ring than him, if they stay on the same team that will always be the case .

Wade should take less money because he cant play night in and night out if nothing else, + the fact he might be the third most valuable player on the team at this point

when his contract is up, do you see any other team offering wade big time money?
Nah he ain't getting a max
He's too fragile of a player to do so
He probably will stay a Heat or with a very slight chance go to the Bulls/New York.

Last edited:
Wade (along with Bosh and Bron) has a 2-year player option. If he picks it up he's making $20mil+ for the next two years. :x

He's probably picking that **** up. Does that affect Bron at all - 1/3 of the salary cap is going to old *** Dwyane Wade? Does Wade actually turn it down and take a new smaller contract if it means helping Lebron stay?

when his contract is up, do you see any other team offering wade big time money?

No. Not with the part-time schedule he's been playing for the last couple seasons. I mean, maybe the Knicks under current management, but not after Phil takes over (I think).

Bron knows Wade is done and MIA is his city. I see Wade staying and Bron leaving. Pat is the key to getting Bron to stay. Where Bron goes is anyone's guess at this point. Maybe a sign and trade to the Clippers so at least Bron leaves some good players with Wade to work with.

wade got child support payments for 18 years!! he is not takin less when he doesnt need to

in 2 years i bet he still gets 12-15 mil per..

Wade couldn't possibly be dumb enough to opt in your basically asking LeBron to leave at that point

"Yea man I know you've been carrying the team, and I've been missing more and more games, and we could use the cap space but I'm gonna take these 20m's"

Wade couldn't possibly be dumb enough to opt in your basically asking LeBron to leave at that point

"Yea man I know you've been carrying the team, and I've been missing more and more games, and we could use the cap space but I'm gonna take these 20m's"
He was dumb enough to knock up his former side chick, so he might as well get the extra dollars to support his illegitimate kid

At this point I think Wade wants his $. He's got his rings and his legacy is solid. He may not come out and say it like Nash did but. Not to say Wade doesn't want to win but he's a competitor. I'm sure he believes he can still win without Bron.

Not related to your question or the NBA at all, but considering your avy, I thought you'd enjoy this -

View media item 858299

1442.gif

Dudes really be believing these players when they say winning > money... wade ain't giving up 20+ mil a season.... Lebron gettin atleast 25 .... so now where does the rest of your team come from?

You give up 10+ mill because you feel you don't deserve it anymore :lol: Wade at 75% of what he use to be is the second best 2 in the L(While Kobe is Injured) and he's still a good player he ain't taking that paycut.

Those two players alone leave the heat at 45 Million if bosh isn't willing to take 10-12 im shipping his *** out for high picks and role players. Not because Bosh isn't good but their is no way i mortgage paying a ridiculous luxury cap # to a team that will have Lebron, Bosh, & a oft injured Wade with no supporting cast around.

Last edited:
"Wade at 75% of what he use to be is the best 2 in the L(While Kobe is Injured)"

Harden retired? I didnt even see it on ESPN that's wild

I don't understand how fans expect players to leave MILLIONS on the table. MILLIONS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom