2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone can actually come out of the west, last year the thunder were done after westbrook was injured.

but clippers should be favored over the grizzlies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow @ how awful this thread was. I should've read the warnings beforehand.

Dude really spent an entire work day getting paid to **** eat his hero. You Heat troll ****** are the worst, bar none.

I watched that Brendan Haywood clip for the first time last year and it's hilarious + sad how it still applies today.

Jodie Meeks shouldn't be allowed to have a voice, he'll be out of the league in three years. Clown saying they should keep the sleeves.

Just watched the Stephenson ejection from last night

As soon as Stephenson turned his head and walked down the court, in the background you see D-Wade, LBJ, the rest of the team and even Spoelstra are snitchin to the ref to call a T. :smh:

Also just saw LeBron's post game interview.  That was sad

:rofl: :rofl:

i remember this like it was yesterday :lol:

on point!

Vanessa Bryant is ranked too high. And Redick's wife is cute, but a little skinny for my taste. And, damn, go on David Lee and Landry Fields. Wasn't expecting to see their names.

nthat.gif

nah but seriously, do you all remember how awful he was on tv? so judgmental and condescending?

i don't think anyone felt bad for him when he got caught up in that mess. hopefully he stays out of everyone's lives when he gets out
He was the worst.  The villain of around the horn.

And yeah he is in jail, he had serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom