2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up...

Since when did Vanessa Bryant look like this? This looks like a completely different person to me.
laugh.gif

IDK if Hollywood voodoo or Photoshop but this is an upgrade from the Vanessa I remember.

Last couple times I seem Vanessa she looked like she was strung out.

Photoshop is the devil I swear.

You guys dont even know how far companies go with photoshop to make somebody look better and to sell there product. They take pieces of others peoples faces and replace it with the part on the face they dont like **** is disturbing. Sometimes when we look at models its like we arent even looking at an actual human being which could have been done in that pic  
mean.gif

Realtalk im gettin the tallest chick I can find and knocking her up. Then ima raise my son like mr. shuttlesworth. Cause that nba lifestyle gotta be outrageous.

Just so I can save myself the time... Is all of the past 12 or so pages Heat talk?
This **** is crazy. Not sure how some of the more serious posters are able to deal with the lack of actual basketball chatter in here. The whining is at a new level on NT.

Vanessa Bryant is ranked too high. And Redick's wife is cute, but a little skinny for my taste. And, damn, go on David Lee and Landry Fields. Wasn't expecting to see their names.

how did none of you notice that its not vanessa in the pic they posted :lol:

Last edited:
My favs are KGs wife and Landry Fields wife, NeNe has a super bad one too i sat next to her at a nuggets game before her and KMarts bust down.

Kobe sidchick is so bangin.

To think these nba n_s are smashing a different perfect 10 ever night. They never have fap brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom