2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe Damian Lillard is under 30. I remember watching him when I was in high school
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why the hell would you let Calderon guard Curry in an Iso? They should have double as soon as Curry call for Iso. Calderon is like 5'10 with T Rex arms. He gave Curry too much space for that game winner step back. Dallas forgot the scouting report.
Jose Calderon is 6'3

Rick is my guy but why Jose Calerdon of all people is even on the floor in a defensive game ending situation is beyond me.

Last night just proved how awful Houston could be without Howard. No one there to clean up after someone gets by Harden.

Is the back of the visitors bench always reserved for opposing teams fans? 
I swear there were just Blazers fans behind the bench and when I watched the Lakers Celtics in the finals, there were just green jerseys behind the Celtics bench when the game was at Staples Center
Yes. They set aside x amount of tickets for the opposing team's staff and family and then the venue rereleases what aren't purchased by the away team a few days prior to the event

I thought it was when I saw it last night and I still think it was.

Brandon Roy man, had one of the best games I have ever seen in my life against Dallas, I'll never forget that. Then there was the game where he lit up PHX. He was a top 3 SG in the league during those years IMO.

Brandon Roy man, had one of the best games I have ever seen in my life against Dallas, I'll never forget that. Then there was the game where he lit up PHX. He was a top 3 SG in the league during those years IMO.

I thought he was a better basketball player than d-wade at his peak. wade just had elite athleticism that Roy didn't. just my opinion though.

I thought he was a better basketball player than d-wade at his peak. wade just had elite athleticism that Roy didn't. just my opinion though.
If I had to pick between them to have on my team I would have picked Roy. I'm biased towards people who have elite shooting ability which Roy did in fact have.

Is the back of the visitors bench always reserved for opposing teams fans? 
I swear there were just Blazers fans behind the bench and when I watched the Lakers Celtics in the finals, there were just green jerseys behind the Celtics bench when the game was at Staples Center
Yes. They set aside x amount of tickets for the opposing team's staff and family and then the venue rereleases what aren't purchased by the away team a few days prior to the event
Damn, I didn't even know they did that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom