Status
Not open for further replies.
Asik-Airball.gif

That's why you were mostly on the bench this season Omer

kirk airballed one yesterday just as bad

Asik-Airball.gif

Uhhh...actually that's not at all the reason :lol:

Saw that Bron/Wade/Bosh news scroll by earlier. I think it would be hilarious (except for Heat fans) if all 3 opted out of their contracts and did an ESPN Group Decision. "We are now taking our collective talents to....the Sacremento Kings."

I don't think you can say Roy was better than Wade at their respective peaks...  Jump shot or no, sometimes you have to look beyond the skillset to the actual production, and Wade had a couple outstanding seasons.

Yea, I was a big fan of Roy but #3 SG during those days is the best I could give him. And I'm pretty sure one of those years was when JJ & Monta went off.

Asik-Airball.gif

reported for false info

his poor ft shooting and him missing airballing a free throw isnt why he got benched. dude demanded a trade and they were seeking one but couldnt get a deal for him. add to the fact he had an injury and they could basically rest him up with dwight.

Last edited:
enjoyed broy last hurrah vs dallas. dude was basically done and came out of nowhere to win that gm
still thought JET was gonna ruin it at the end :lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was when I saw it last night and I still think it was.

Brandon Roy man, had one of the best games I have ever seen in my life against Dallas, I'll never forget that. Then there was the game where he lit up PHX. He was a top 3 SG in the league during those years IMO.

I thought he was a better basketball player than d-wade at his peak. wade just had elite athleticism that Roy didn't. just my opinion though.
If I had to pick between them to have on my team I would have picked Roy. I'm biased towards people who have elite shooting ability which Roy did in fact have.

ehh Roy was never better than D Wade at anything besides 3 point shooting. his best year was 08-09 when he averaged 23, 5, and 5

wade averaged 30, 5, and 7.5 on 49% shooting.

if you like PER, wades was 30 , roy 24

I don't think you can say Roy was better than Wade at their respective peaks...  Jump shot or no, sometimes you have to look beyond the skillset to the actual production, and Wade had a couple outstanding seasons.

my mistake. i preferred brandon roy to d wade. felt like he was just a better basketball player (even if the numbers don't support it), than wade was.

reported for false info

his poor ft shooting and him missing airballing a free throw isnt why he got benched. dude demanded a trade and they were seeking one but couldnt get a deal for him. add to the fact he had an injury and they could basically rest him up with dwight.
uhhh you know I was joking right :rolleyes

Yea, I was a big fan of Roy but #3 SG during those days is the best I could give him. And I'm pretty sure one of those years was when JJ & Monta went off.
Monta went off during the 09-10 season. I think he should have made the All Star Team during one of those years. Kept playing him cause the team never won.

that's kevin mchale calling that playoff game isn't it :rofl:

and patty mills is at the end of that portland bench :rofl:

Last edited:
whatever happened to rudy fernandez?

He is doing his thing in Real Madrid. http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/134524/180/top-16-round-11-bwin-mvp-rudy-fernandez-real-madrid

and I remember Ron Artest saying that Roy was the toughest player he had to guard.

Not only is he an elite shooter, but his footwork and IQ were phenomenal. He could beat you in many different ways. He was also strong for his size and could post up almost anybody with no problem.

It really is a shame his injuries shortened his career.

Can you imagine a healthy Oden, LMA, Batum, Roy core to build around. :x They could have competed for years.

i remember reading a stat that said when healthy... roy/oden/lamarcus winning percentage was around .700 or something really high :x

whatever happened to rudy fernandez?

back injuries, lack of playing time. better opportunity in euro. think he got one of the larger deals overseas.

Last edited:
They would not have drafted Dame because they would not have been in the lottery if the team was healthy. You would probably see Mo Williams as the starting PG. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom