2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips have the same problem containing Westbrook that the Spurs have, which is why they won't beat them in a series. CP3 is food. Tony Parker does the same thing to him, just not as explosively.

giphy.gif

:x :pimp:

Big Spanish so skilled.

OKC looking plain superior to the Clips right now. Seems like the Clippers are struggling hard to even get a bucket, OKC playing some physical defense. OKC on offense flows.

Can't believe y'all in here were saying that the Clips could beat OKC in a 7 game series. :lol:

Like Durant ain't God, Westbrook isn't a young king and they not like 10-11 deep.

CP3 needs to take Jordan out for dinner because if not for him Russ would have 25+ right now, dude can't stay in front of him at all.

Can't believe y'all in here were saying that the Clips could beat OKC in a 7 game series.
laugh.gif

Like Durant ain't God, Westbrook isn't a young king and they not like 10-11 deep.
I think OKC would beat the Clips but from top to bottom the Clips are built better than OKC so I can see why the Clips would be favored.

I think the difference is that OKC can negate the Clips' advantage in the half court setting defensively so once the game becomes up & down OKC can pretty much do whatever they want because KD & Westbrook can put up a combined 60+ pts every single night.

Y'all don't really watch ball if you think cp3 is only a steals Stat padding guy lol. Watch hw he fights over screens. Never dies on picks. Recovers, contains his man, gets on ball steals, and plays the passing lanes

But it's not a popular opinion on NT so it must be wrong. Shruggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom