2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most overrated team since the start of the season in terms of championship contention. The people on here who thought they were coming out of the West won't own up to it :lol:

What the hell are you even talking about right now :lol: ? Where did this even come from?

You'll say this now, but ignore how successful the clips have been against the Thunder since CP has been there right? So if anything, the clips should be favored in a 7 game against OKC. But ima let you be great though.

Perkins must have dirt on Scott Brooks like Luke Walton had on Phil Jax, only explanation for the playing time they get.

What the hell are you even talking about right now
laugh.gif
? Where did this even come from?

You'll say this now, but ignore how successful the clips have been against the Thunder since CP has been there right? So if anything, the clips should be favored in a 7 game against OKC. But ima let you be great though.
I agree, dudes just love to react to the moment

However, the Clippers should not be favored and will not be favored in a series with the Thunder
laugh.gif

What the hell are you even talking about right now :lol: ? Where did this even come from?

Son what are YOU talking about...I didn't quote anything you said...but I'll let you be even greater :rolleyes

I agree, dudes just love to react to the moment

However, the Clippers should not be favored and will not be favored in a series with the Thunder :lol:

While I wouldn't favor them either, (Home court will be with OKC if standings stay as they are. Plus they have the best player in the league. You never go against the best player in the series IMO) The Clips beating the OKC Thunder in a series definitely wouldn't surprise me, considering how successful they've been against OKC in recent memory.

That home court for the Clips is vicious.

While I wouldn't favor them either, (Home court will be with OKC if standings stay as they are. Plus they have the best player in the league. You never go against the best player in the series IMO) The Clips beating the OKC Thunder in a series definitely wouldn't surprise me, considering how successful they've been against OKC in recent memory.

It would surprise me a bit for the Clippers to oust the Thunder but not a huge shock. OKC home court also isn't too shabby, only one game worse than the Clipper record.

Lebron aint on OKC

I haven't heard Ibaka speak in awhile.. it's damn impressive how fan he's come with his English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom