2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
every day it's a discussion about d-rose. this thread is really becoming garbage.

If it's not Rose, it's about the Heat, if it's not the Heat it's about how Blake Griffin sucks, and if not Blake then about flopping or Chris Bosh likes other men.

^^^ Much as I love all those topics, I'm going to try and move on to something else. Since I didn't get a chance to post it last night. Good game @rck3sactown and other Kings fans. Y'all are definitely on the way back up. If Cousins keeps up what he's been doing and MacLemore develops, I think you're only an upgrade a PF away from being a playoff team again,

If it's not Rose, it's about the Heat, if it's not the Heat it's about how Blake Griffin sucks, and if not Blake then about flopping or Chris Bosh likes other men.

2 weeks into the season it will be about free agency and where Lebron, Melo, Bosh, Wade, etc are going to go AGAIN

Only 2 games in, but pg24 is putting up MVP numbers. :lol: I think shaq said he'd become a superstar this year.

Last edited:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelrusch/unconscious-denver-nuggets-mascot-lowered-onto-game-floor-ho

The Nuggets mascot passed out while being lowered to the floor and was just dropped on the court unconscious
:wow:

original.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's not suppose to be funny, but him being in that mascot costume just made it hilarious. I hope he's ok

Man this thread is full of lulz. Dead at the pooh post. Miami will be ok. I honestly feel like around January the nets will be buns. Chicago seriously needs a legit SG ASAP. They look terrible on offense, borderline remedial. It baffles me how a coach can have a great defensive scheme and be so bad on the other side of the ball

intradesting....

how many people in this thread spell monta as monte?

*puts on detective face*

Man, I thought the NFL thread was crazy. This takes the cake
laugh.gif
I'm
mean.gif
at every other post

Monte as MVP
roll.gif
Basketball is my favorite sport but people are so ******ed in this thread I can't participate in it anymore. Feel like I'm talking to kids
Word man. Its ridiculous.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's not suppose to be funny, but him being in that mascot costume just made it hilarious. I hope he's ok
Thats not funny man. 
Man this thread is full of lulz. Dead at the pooh post. Miami will be ok. I honestly feel like around January the nets will be buns. Chicago seriously needs a legit SG ASAP. They look terrible on offense, borderline remedial. It baffles me how a coach can have a great defensive scheme and be so bad on the other side of the ball

Half time shows where the performer almost dies aren't funny either, would have made the 2nd half really awkward

Last edited:
Lol. Last year I would set up all the acts who went on at half time and I used to ask them questions about the crazy things they did but none of them feared dying or hurting themselves since they practiced so much. I would just laugh and still SMH 

I would be damned to risk my life to be spectated for some craziness. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom