2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Last year I would set up all the acts who went on at half time and I used to ask them questions about the crazy things they did but none of them feared dying or hurting themselves since they practiced so much. I would just laugh and still SMH 

I would be damned to risk my life to be spectated for some craziness. 
laugh.gif
What team did u work for?

I've been one of the bigger Paul George haters (deng 2.0, not a star, wont improve, etc) but he's been looking great so far this season. Aggressive offensively and doing the little things too. Definitely see improvement.

Last edited:
If the Sixers win tonight, then I quit. While Boston is 0-2, these guys are 2-0. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

:lol: Deng put up very respectable/above average #s throughout his prime. I thought PG24's ceiling was something around 18-7-3

I find it hard to believe anyone other than his mother and grandmother call that grown *** man "Pooh." That's probably why Wade and LeBron shut him down with such disrespect. Dude's nicknamed after a slang term for defecation (boo boo) or a Teddy Bear that kids played with that read them bedtime stories off a cassette tape.

I hate that nickname so much.

Pooh? C'mon..

yup. can't take any other grown man who refers to this dude as "pooh"

also, "boobie" gibson. i have problems with that

I've been one of the bigger Paul George haters (deng 2.0, not a star, wont improve, etc) but he's been looking great so far this season. Aggressive offensively and doing the little things too. Definitely see improvement.

why have you "hated" him? kid's got everything to be a top talent in the league

he's more than halfway there imo

or you just jealous cause you're balding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom