2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
parsons can do more things on the court (pass, handle the ball)

but klay is better at his specific job (shoot, play d)

so it really depends what your team needs

so happy right now. Seeing Beverly watching the end of the game from the bench with a pouty face, fills my heart with joy

People complain about the softness of the NBA, and hate Beverly at the same time. Same people hate him, loved that pistons 30 for 30
laugh.gif
its not a toughness thing, hes just that guy in the gym that is up in your face with tryhard defense after checking you the ball and knowing you have to pass first

no one likes that guy 
laugh.gif

its not a toughness thing, hes just that guy in the gym that is up in your face with tryhard defense after checking you the ball and knowing you have to pass first

no one likes that guy :lol:

Meh. I find it hard to hate the undrafted, overseas, road less traveled player that plays hard on both ends of the court for all 48 mins.

Aldridge still took a bunch of jumpers that were ****....

Whoever said he'd contain himself was right...He could have hit Houston for 6o points if he hadn't taken those long jumpers

I'm just really happy for John Wall and Dame playing in and winning their first career playoff games! Both top 10 point guards and soon to be top 5! (Kyrie lol)

I'm happy for Randy Wittman too. He's not a bad coach, just never caught any breaks before. 

I still take say HOU over POR in 7 though. 

Also, people are going to sleep on SAS-DAL but that will be a good series. 

Last edited:
Rockets don't belong in the same Gym as Portland. Portland please believe

why you so scared of us *****

Just ignore him like everyone else does. Hasn't said anything of value that I've seen.

Beverly got poo'd on by Lillard.
Aldridge couldn't be held.

Seems quite valuable to me. Maybe I'm looking at things wrong here.

Or maybe I don't need your validation/approval to feel like I bring anything of worth. Sometimes we be right, sometimes we be wrong, I know the difference

I'm just really happy for John Wall and Dame playing in and winning their first career playoff games! Both top 10 point guards and soon to be top 5! (Kyrie lol)

I'm happy for Randy Wittman too. He's not a bad coach, just never caught any breaks before. 

Totally agree about the Wizards. I know some people wanted us to fail in the post season to have a reason to fire Wittman. I don't get fans sometimes. Give the dude a chance, it's not like there's Phil's, Pops and Docs sitting around everywhere.

HOU winning the series depends on bev's knee. i had HOU in 5 but portland (lamarcus) impressed me tonight, didnt think they had it in them

sas-dal games are going to be close/good but spurs will win in no more than 5, kind of like the last lakers-thunder series 

wall will really be tested vs the bulls then the pacers if they win then the heat if they win again

I only wish that San Antonio and Dallas didn't have to play each other in the first round. It sucks that one of 2 legends (most likely Dirk) is going to get a first round exit.

Last edited:

I only wish that San Antonio and Dallas didn't have to play each other in the first round. It sucks that one of 2 legends (most likely Dirk) is going to get a first round exit.
better to have it in the first round than to not have it at all

dallas is not going to beat okc if the matchups were switched up

People complain about the softness of the NBA, and hate Beverly at the same time. Same people hate him, loved that pistons 30 for 30 :lol:
Man I love Beverly and his enthusiasm to play defense. He was locking down Lillard for 3 quarters of the game. It may be "tryhard" defense but why don't other people try harder? I miss this aspect about the NBA that's lacking in today's game. Do anything possible to not let the guy score. They're professionals and seeing players like Beverly perfect the art of defense is :pimp:

Damn so I missed the end of the game. I thought houston had it wrapped up and went to bed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom