2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta stop taking Skip Bayless' word like he's credible. He's a troll. Period.

Id take his 25 plus years of experience over y'all's. He just takes it to an extreme for TV but he's not out there just lying

Last edited:
You gotta stop taking Skip Bayless' word like he's credible. He's a troll. Period.

I get it but CP3s playoff record is what it is. 9th season 2nd round only twice. Missed 2 free throws in the clutch. I didn't mean his personal take but the facts on Paul he talked about.

Id take his 25 plus years of experience over y'all's. He just takes it to an extreme for TV but he's not out there just lying

yep. this explains a lot.

people don't call him a troll because they simply disagree with his opinions. they call him a troll because that's literally his job. he trolls, stirs the pot with ridiculous statements, and gets ratings. he's good at what he does.

I believe there was a time where he was for sure more credible, when he wasn't on ESPN and was just doing his regular reporting job. These days on ESPN he is nothing more than a troll who says what he says for ratings. But if you want to take his views over other people's I'm sure those people won't care

Calling Skip Bayless a troll. I don't believe you. You say that because it's popular opinion. If NT loved dude you'd love on his nuts too. I'm not speaking this To one particular.
Nt'r just as a general rule of thumb. And I personally don't care for Skip but I arrived at that opinion all on my own. He's no troll though, he just has a different opinion than most and always stands by "his" not the popular one

Last edited:
If Melo can be criticized so can CP3
^^^^^^^^^ As simplistic as it sounds, the same branding of being a "loser" that people get on Carmelo for applies to CP3. If they get bounced in the first round this year which I think they will, then EVERYONE will be pointing the finger at Paul

Calling Skip Bayless a troll. I don't believe you. You say that because it's popular opinion. If NT loved dude you'd love on his nuts too. I'm not speaking this I one particular. Nt'r just as a general rule of thumb. And I personally don't care for Skip but I arrived at that opinion all on my own. He's no troll though, he just has a different opinion than most and always stands by "his" not the popular one
That's your opinion though. My opinion is that he says things for ratings and he says things to get people upset. Of course there will be times when he says a few true and valid things but overall he's a troll. Has nothing to do with popular opinion.

Calling Skip Bayless a troll. I don't believe you. You say that because it's popular opinion. If NT loved dude you'd love on his nuts too. I'm not speaking this I one particular. Nt'r just as a general rule of thumb. And I personally don't care for Skip but I arrived at that opinion all on my own. He's no troll though, he just has a different opinion than most and always stands by "his" not the popular one

That's your opinion though. My opinion is that he says things for ratings and he says things to get people upset. Of course there will be times when he says a few true and valid things but overall he's a troll. Has nothing to do with popular opinion.

Fair enough

So when will Mike Brown be bringing to Princeton offense to Melo and the Knicks?
Will Phil get a triangle guy? Brian Shaw? Derek Fisher? I heard on the local news yesterday that there's rumors that Fisher will coach next year, or that he wants to.

Last edited:
Steven A Smith loves name dropping KAAAWAAAMAAAAAY BROWN and Smush Parker any chance he gets :lol:

Portland needs more out of Mo Williams though.

**** Mo Williams.
This x infinity 
laugh.gif
He doesn't have LeBron tho.
That's the only reason he got shine. That year he got selected to the all star game was a sham. 

and about the foul situation. there's gonna be terrible calls on both sides throughout the game. that's understandable. there's going to be calls that are iffy, and debatable. that's understandable. then there's some calls that flat out don't make any sense. that's unacceptable.

whoever can explain to me why this is a foul on dwight, you will earn all my reps.

i don't have the video of the robin lopez foul where dwight traveled, but can someone explain that to me as well? that was flat out awful. lopez shouldn't have fouled out on that.

patrick beverly's technical foul was a joke. he didn't even complain about the call, he just started clapping. the very next play, lamarcus aldridge is just as demonstrative, runs over to the ref and argues but they let that go.

the inconsistency is what kills people.

Last edited:
If Melo can be criticized so can CP3
^^^^^^^^^ As simplistic as it sounds, the same branding of being a "loser" that people get on Carmelo for applies to CP3. If they get bounced in the first round this year which I think they will, then EVERYONE will be pointing the finger at Paul

And it would still be idiotic for them to do so. If you can look at CP3 and call him the reason that his teams have only been past the first round once, then you're only looking at the overall record and watched none of his playoff performances over the years.

There's not a PG around since he came in to the league that could have done what he did with that dog **** NO team. Especially the year they actually pulled two out against that Lakers team.

Last edited:
I get it but CP3s playoff record is what it is. 9th season 2nd round only twice. Missed 2 free throws in the clutch. I didn't mean his personal take but the facts on Paul he talked about.

CP3 is a point guard though.

You can't put all the blame on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom