2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit can't stand Jared Dudley's face 
mean.gif

as well as the clippers shot, the rockets shot higher than 50% which should be a win most of the time 

it just came down to defense which is effort and coaching 

as well as the clippers shot, the rockets shot higher than 50% which should be a win most of the time 

this.

we didn't even try on defense. terrible rotations. harden slept on redick and got torched. dwight actually looked pretty good on the block against deandre. wish he would just try and dunk everything instead of the lay ins. more opportunity to draw fouls

That +5 is looking really good right now. GG Peep, do work. Good **** Lawdog. Orlando on Wed boiiii :pimp:

Pretty much offensive perfection tonight. But I'm not sleeping on Orlando at all. They're going to play hard, so we need to be ready and not looking past them to Miami.

shot higher than 50%... and loss by double digits?

thats pathetic

like i said, the clips moved the ball very well, were hitting everything, we weren't making simple defensive rotations, and early foul trouble killed us. had a terrible 1st quarter, then played them very even the rest of the way. i'm ok with losing to the good teams, but you can't let a team like portland beat you tomorrow.

Chris Paul was a menace all night in the pick and roll. Shooters were open all night. Piss poor rotations and effort on defense by the Rockets tonight. James Harden and Lin didn't even bother trying on defense.

the clippers wont always shoot this well but if they play like they did today they can win games shooting 45%

you could say the clippers D needs work but honestly if the other team wants to get into a no defense shoot out with the clippers than i would take my chances if i was doc rivers 

[quote name="cleansneaksonly21" url="/t/571782/2013-nba-season-thread-houston-la-clippers-nbatv/9450_50#post_19043662"]Anthony Bennett wasn't ready.... 4 games in 0 FGMs
My guy man :smh:[/quote]
Waiting for that Larry Johnson like athleticism to guide him to his first field goal. Hope it happens by the end of the week

Anthony Bennet on a milk carton 
laugh.gif

didnt people attack me for calling him a bust..

he looks like complete trash

its early but still
I always thought he was the 1st pick by default 
laugh.gif
. I do remember those saying he was gonna do work once the season started. I just said nothing and waited for this to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom