2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys.... how many #1 Picks do you know that don't get a chance to start?

Cle messed up... this pick was only made from their other mess up pick in Dion Waiters.

Beh: I'm probably one of them. MCW got me excited with this hot start. I still worry about his outside J.

Zyzz says everyone sucks or will be a bust, so now he wants props when he looks right after a few games.

:lol:

I wasn't a fan of the pick, Noel seemed safer and since you already had Tristan there was less of a need for Bennett.. but he's a work in progress and he'll have the weight of the #1 pick being on him despite everyone knowing it was a weak draft.. Speaking of, I've been impressed with Tristan so far this season. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Last edited:

Come on, guys. I didn't love the AB pick, but we're like 5 games into the season.
Some need to apply that logic to MCW's game 
laugh.gif
NO! he's the next magic

Zyzz says everyone sucks or will be a bust, so now he wants props when he looks right after a few games.

:lol:

I wasn't a fan of the pick, Noel seemed safer and since you already had Tristan there was less of a need for Bennett.. but he's a work in progress and he'll have the weight of the #1 pick being on him despite everyone knowing it was a weak draft.. Speaking of, I've been impressed with Tristan so far this season. Hopefully he keeps it up.

no looking for props at all

im right a lot of times tho

like i said, i didnt say i was right... yet

i said its not looking good and everyone will agree but even i said its only a few games. lets see how he looks by the end of the calendar year. im not expecting anything but hey who knows

In most drafts I don't think Bennett would go top 10, especially not 2014. Cavs picked the wrong year to have the number 1 pick.

In most drafts I don't think Bennett would go top 10, especially not 2014. Cavs picked the wrong year to have the number 1 pick.
but still, many teams would love a number 1 pick any year. if they didnt really have anyone special in mind they should have just traded it

Cavs should have taken Noel. He can't play this year but neither can Bennett.

But REALLY, where they effed up was taking poor man's Jamal Crawford at #4 last year. They could have had Barnes/Drummond + Oladipo this year.

Beh: I'm probably one of them. MCW got me excited with this hot start. I still worry about his outside J.
I'll give him time, but I'm not that high on his game. I see him being able to do a few things well for the team, but not being an all out star, but it's really too early to tell anything.

Cavs should have taken Noel. He can't play this year but neither can Bennett.

But REALLY, where they effed up was taking poor man's Jamal Crawford at #4 last year. They could have had Barnes/Drummond + Oladipo this year.

Barnes or Drummond would have been a much better look for the Cavs.
Dion is cool and all but..

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Anthony Bennett is averaging 0.5 points, 0.0 assists, 3.3 rebounds and .25 blocks. He's shooting .000 from the field and .000 from three.

I was :rofl: after watching him tonight.

The Cavs didn't get slotted into the wrong year to have the first pick, they just ****** up and chose an inferior player. There was never a time where Bennett was thought to be the #1 pick. It's been a trainwreck from the point Bill Simmons yelled, "WHOA!" the millisecond after it happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom