2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo can we now wait and see how lamb, Adams and whatever we end up with from that Dallas pick do before we call the harden trade the worst ever.. Or even this decade (the pick the cavs used to select Kyrie was actually the clippers pick)

Especially considering magic, Kobe, dirk, wilt, Barkley, pippen, worthy and Kareem all got were involved in trades in some form

Last edited:
When do OKC play HOU? ... Bev better get his *** ready
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but for real **** Beverley
mad.gif

LMAO DROSE More turnovers than assists in every game, more misses than makes in every game, and FINALLY more FGA's than pts in every game. :x

Sooooo can we now wait and see how lamb, Adams and whatever we end up with from that Dallas pick do before we call the harden trade the worst ever.. Or even this decade (the pick the cavs used to select Kyrie was actually the clippers pick)

Especially considering magic, Kobe, dirk, wilt, Barkley, pippen and Kareem all got were involved in trades in some form
maybe but still, end of the day it was a regular season game against the Mavs. And again, we didn't force Morey to take on Perkins contract (he probably would have), nor get Parsons out of the deal which Presti admits he wanted him. We lost the negotiations badly. Harden still had a yr of rookie scale left before being a restricted free agent. There was no need to rush.

What a disaster avoided, the thought of giving up Parsons and having Perkins in a Rockets uni :x :lol:

Is This Adams dude Nick Collison's son?

Last edited:
maybe but still, end of the day it was a regular season game against the Mavs. And again, we didn't force Morey to take on Perkins contract (he probably would have), nor get Parsons out of the deal which Presti admits he wanted him. We lost the negotiations badly. Harden still had a yr of rookie scale left before being a restricted free agent. There was no need to rush.

By no means am I saying it's perfect or the ideal situation.. I'm just saying give the other guys time before we completely judge the trade

Hell, go look at what bill simmons was saying about James harden until his 3rd season (considering he is the biggest guy jumping on the thunder)

Also, elvin Hayes, Moses Malone and bill Russell were also acquired in some form of trade

Last edited:
Vucevic is an animal. Orlando randomly won the Dwight Howard trade. Oladipo is going to be a productive guard for a while too. Already plays like a veteran

Last edited:
Hell, how much would the 76ers love to have vucevic and harkless right now..

And at least gotten something to show for iggy (draft picks from then contenders or young assets.. Something)

Then there is the lingering pick(s)

Last edited:
That will never happen though. He'll never go to the 2. He been playing PG whole life. Only way i can see that happening is towards the nd of his ringless career.

you keep talking trash yet "your" Nets arent winning a champion anytime soon.

Jeremy Lamb said he asked Steven Adams if the elbow he took from Carter hurt. Adams response: "What?"
— Royce Young (@royceyoung) November 7, 2013
Dirk Nowitzki on OKC rookie center Steven Adams' willingness to mix it up: "They've got the white Kendrick Perkins now."
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) November 7, 2013

Edit:

Steven Adams: "Definitely felt it. It was an elbow to the head. I just don't like reacting to it. It's unfortunate that it happened really."
Adams was asked how he feels after the elbow: "I feel fine bro. Thanks."

8)

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
If the Thunder were smart they would move Perk ASAP for anything, literally anything so they can save that amnesty.

And at least gotten something to show for iggy (draft picks from then contenders or young assets.. Something)

Oladipo and vuveviv Orlando future. They gon draft too 5.

That will never happen though. He'll never go to the 2. He been playing PG whole life. Only way i can see that happening is towards the nd of his ringless career.

Celtics got most chips in nba history shhhh

Nets winning it this year. If they don't win I will pay give this threads top posted 2k $ to split.

If the Thunder were smart they would move Perk ASAP for anything, literally anything so they can save that amnesty.

I pray some team is THAT stupid.. He may have some value next season as an expiring contract, but that's about it

Between kd, serge, collison and Adams.. Hell even PJ3 and thabeet for a couple mins.. We should be good with bigs.. Unless by some miracle Perkins is still effective against Dwight Howard (which, I want to make clear I highly doubt.. Hence my use of the word miracle)

Thabo is our only free agent that matters (Gomes and fisher being the others) and probably won't be back.. Hence why I think we should call up he magic to see what it would take to get afflalo

Last edited:

Oladipo and vuveviv Orlando future. They gon draft too 5.

Celtics got most chips in nba history shhhh

Nets winning it this year. If they don't win I will pay give this threads top posted 2k $ to split.

lol if you wanna make a bet ill gladly take it. Nets aint winning jack this year, 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom