2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude Vucevic :smokin

Dude is a beast. Doug Collins wouldn't even give dude a chance his rookie year. No matter how much he looked like our best big man in limited minutes he still kept him on the bench in favor of guys like Lavoy Allen.

[derrickrose]Pacers are not our rivals[/derrickrose]

Truer words have never been spoken.

QFE! D.Rose feelings must be a mess right now. PG is the best player in the Central Division right now and its not even close! :pimp: Pacers looking great and they still have yet to string together a complete game. Theyve struggled in the 1st half every game so far

Last edited:
D. Rose, "best pg in the league"
2 ast last night

"Improved shot selection and higher basketball iq"
shooting .312 fg% for the season

"Worked on his shooting form and improved range"
1/5 from 3 last night

The pleas copped after Rose picks it up are going to be hilarious to watch unfold in here

Last edited:
The LaMarcus slander
mean.gif

Dude is head and shoulders above AD offensively. Give the young man some time to grow before over rating him.

Like the YouTube video posted earlier shows, AD can't go to work one-on-one in the post like that

[derrickrose]Pacers are not our rivals[/derrickrose]

Truer words have never been spoken.
QFE! D.Rose feelings must be a mess right now. PG is the best player in the Central Division right now and its not even close!
pimp.gif
Pacers looking great and they still have yet to string together a complete game. Theyve struggled in the 1st half every game so far
da gang

The pleas copped after Rose picks it up are going to be hilarious to watch unfold in here

Only one should be coppin a plea should be ya boy Rose. He runs off at the mouth the WHOLE preseason and has been extremely underwhelming. Alls we are doing is holding him accountable for the things he said himself. But we can't do that around here? FOH

Indy is for real. What they need is Jamal Crawford off the bench.

Legit contenders to me though.

Now, Chicago...

Only one should be coppin a plea should be ya boy Rose. He runs off at the mouth the WHOLE preseason and has been extremely underwhelming. Alls we are doing is holding him accountable for the things he said himself. But we can't do that around here? FOH
Why you so mad? 
laugh.gif

You can do whatever you want. IDGAF. I'm just saying it's going to be funny to watch.

So by all means have your fun now. 

Anybody get a look at Evan Turner so far this season? I know it's a contract year, but he's looking really good out there. His mid range, handles and quickness have drastically improved. He's even changed that horrid form of his, and added a pretty good pace to his game.

John Wall's jumper, and decision making looks to be improved as well from what I can see through the first few games.

Last edited:

unless the player name is kobe or lebron it will not be tolerated round here

Why you so mad? :lol:

You can do whatever you want. IDGAF. I'm just saying it's going to be funny to watch.

What is d rose gonna do different, score more pts? He's severely flawed as a pg, you telling me he couldnt learn how to really play pg and become a student of the game these last 18 months instead of just "improving" his jumpshot, be forreal yall bulls fans are hilarious

Indy is for real. What they need is Jamal Crawford off the bench.

Legit contenders to me though.

Now, Chicago...
IDK if indy has enough scoring to be legit contender's. They remind me of the 2011 bulls. Like what you said, they need another scorer off the bench from the wing position.

What is d rose gonna do different, score more pts? He's severely flawed as a pg, you telling me he couldnt learn how to really play pg and become a student of the game these last 18 months instead of just "improving" his jumpshot, be forreal yall bulls fans are hilarious
Lmao. How is D. Rose "severly flawed" as a PG? Just like people were too high on him after the preseason, dont get too low on him after 4 games. Cmon man.

If there is a time for Dwight to come out with 30/30, tonight might be the best night for that :pimp:

you mean if dwight was ever to get a 30/30 game it would be tonight.

he should easily have his way with that terrible front court of the lakers.

then again this is dwight howard we talking bout...

Why you so mad? :lol:

Funny you sense anger in my post. My squad is 5-0 and thet have a player currently putting up MVP caliber #s. I'm straight :pimp: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom