2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't mad. Its the Grizz fault it went to 7 games anyway. This series should have been over with in 5 games. If Grizz lose, back to game planning for the retooling I wanted.

Last edited:

no one stopped lebron or kobe from getting the ball in mike browns "system"

great scorers find ways to get in positions to score, no need to blame the coach for KD's softness
KD is averaging 30 pts this series. They havent stopped him from getting the ball. Forced him to find different shots rather. And take more of them. His 15pt game they still won. Soft? I think a little, but he's  finesse not diesel. Dude's probably a 28in waist, how "hard" could he be?
hes lucky reggie jackson had the game of his life to make up for that 15 point no show

there are plenty of times where he "tries" to get the ball, lets tony allen poke the pass back at westbrook and westbrook is forced to take a bad shot. 

the play where westbrook missed the game winner and perkins got the putback to tie the game, he passed to kd first and kd passed the ball up without even looking at the rim.
I'm not giving KD a pass don't get me wrong. He's been outplayed. But soft is his game, and he's let T Allen get him out of that even. He's never going to be an on the block tough post threat though, until hes 30 slow and has grown man weight so he has to
hes physically soft but hes also mentally soft. i have never seen a top 2 player like him be so much of a pushover

from needing to write motivational quotes on his shoe, to calling himself a decoy, to giving up on half the plays. the guy seems like a high school bully victim with no self confidence 

conspiracy 
nerd.gif
Joey Crawford
nerd.gif
fix is in

I expect Durant to get a lot of calls tomorrow. I just don't feel good at all about this Game 7.It seems like everything will go OKC's way.

Hopefully, that's how it works for the home team in the other West game 7 tomorrow too .

If the Grizz win, the Clippers have to win. It would just be cosmically wrong not to have Clips v. Grizz III.

Portland, SA, Toronto.

My picks for tonight.

Houston just needs to go ahead and take this L now and save the embarrassment of getting swept by SA in the next round.

sounds like maybe you just can't comprehend my statements. you're talking about a couple games in this series. he put up 30+ in the first 2 games. he's the leading scorer, so he's not a passive player.

i'm only talking about a couple games. to prove i'm wrong, you reference 2 games.

I've already acknowledged his shooting is off, but its being greatly compounded by a systemic problem. thats all ive been trying to say. if you remove the systemic issue, it will make the Thunder flourish.

KD isn't shooting well, but the system is at large to blame. the same system he flourished in during the regular season.

I can tell you that KD is a rythym player and when he isn't getting touches in his comfortable rhythm, he starts jacking. When the jacking doesnt work, it goes downhill quick. on both ends of the floor actually.

it's the playoffs, you're not going to always get the ball in comfortable spots. he's the league MVP and scoring champ, this shouldn't even be an excuse for him at this point. someone tell Tony Allen to ease off KD. he's not letting him get the ball in a comfortable rhythm!

he's had 2 of his worst games of the entire season in this series, admitted to having tony allen in his head, and his body language on court hasn't been the killer we saw in january. at times he's looked like the ghost that lebron did against the mavericks.

so ima keep calling [whoever] ******ed for letting your feelings get in the way of comprehension.

I went to Texas. I've been a KD stan since he was in HS, so sit down. I've also had nba league pass every year since my soph year of college sooo

irony.

Last edited:
i'm only talking about a couple games. to prove i'm wrong, you reference 2 games.

KD isn't shooting well, but the system is at large to blame. the same system he flourished in during the regular season.

it's the playoffs, you're not going to always get the ball in comfortable spots. he's the league MVP and scoring champ, this shouldn't even be an excuse for him at this point. someone tell Tony Allen to ease off KD. he's not letting him get the ball in a comfortable rhythm!

he's had 2 of his worst games of the entire season in this series, admitted to having tony allen in his head, and his body language on court hasn't been the killer we saw in january. at times he's looked like the ghost that lebron did against the mavericks.

irony.

But do you have league pass? :nerd:

no one stopped lebron or kobe from getting the ball in mike browns "system"

great scorers find ways to get in positions to score, no need to blame the coach for KD's softness
KD is averaging 30 pts this series. They havent stopped him from getting the ball. Forced him to find different shots rather. And take more of them. His 15pt game they still won. Soft? I think a little, but he's  finesse not diesel. Dude's probably a 28in waist, how "hard" could he be?
hes lucky reggie jackson had the game of his life to make up for that 15 point no show

there are plenty of times where he "tries" to get the ball, lets tony allen poke the pass back at westbrook and westbrook is forced to take a bad shot. 

the play where westbrook missed the game winner and perkins got the putback to tie the game, he passed to kd first and kd passed the ball up without even looking at the rim.
I'm not giving KD a pass don't get me wrong. He's been outplayed. But soft is his game, and he's let T Allen get him out of that even. He's never going to be an on the block tough post threat though, until hes 30 slow and has grown man weight so he has to
hes physically soft but hes also mentally soft. i have never seen a top 2 player like him be so much of a pushover

from needing to write motivational quotes on his shoe, to calling himself a decoy, to giving up on half the plays. the guy seems like a high school bully victim with no self confidence 

I can agree with that, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom