2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
 [QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]462350711292841984[/MEDIA]"]
The Grizzlies' Zach Randolph has been suspended for Game 7 vs. OKC for punching Steven Adams, NBA announces.
— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS)

May 2, 2014
[/quote]
Russ-Troll.gif

Last edited:
While I would have wanted to watch a real game. I can't call conspiracy. That shot was blatant lol. Stupid as ****

I would personally just fine the **** out of him

Last edited:
While I would have wanted to watch a real game. I can't call conspiracy. That shot was blatant lol. Stupid as ****

Had that been Kendrick Perkins on Kosta Koufus or some ****...nobody would be in here crying about a suspension

Last edited:
It's been real Memphis. I think the thing that irritates me the most about Steven Adams is his blank completely unconcerned look on his face as he's doing something that could be considered dirty. But ZBo didn't help himself looking like he was going after Adams with a shank :lol:

It's been real Memphis. I think the thing that irritates me the most about Steven Adams is his blank completely unconcerned look on his face as he's doing something that could be considered dirty. But ZBo didn't help himself looking like he was going after Adams with a shank
laugh.gif
I think Zbo was just aggravated that he couldn't bully Funaki.

Adams ain't Blake Griffin.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom