2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why there's so much slander on Rose anyone that took a yr off would be doing the same or worse

Peyton manning? Oh wait thats football

Michael jordan? Oh wait thats jordan cant compare

dominique wilkins?

Grant hill? Missed 3 yrs put up 20 5 &3

Amare stoudemire?missed the whole 05-06 came back 20 & 9.6

Miss me with the rust

Did they tear an ACL?!?? And those players how many of em you listed needs there legs for the same explosiveness as Rose needs...do I need to continue about how teams are fouling tf outta him his FTA is wayyyyyyy too low what happened to the superstar label?!?!...
Adrian Peterson

Russel Westbrook

Not everyone is built like AP and I don't think Russel actually tore his ACLi think it was his LCL or something else...

kgface.gif

You crazy a rose/rondo backcourt would be the best in the league

Rondo wouldn't work well with rose. Rondo is pass first I don't see rose catching and shooting in transition. Rondo like ball in hand. Rose does too.

Rose just needs a SG who can score.

Tyreke can't shoot. Same as always. But he still tries to far too often. One of those guys who needs to be fined for every jumper he takes so he learns to stop.

He's a good creator and a great attacker. And on a team with Anthony Davis floating around the paint to receive a lob or clean up a miss, he should be staying true to his game more than ever.

How would a Rose/Rondo backcourt be good??

Who would play off the ball?

Who would shoot?

Rondo wouldn't work well with rose. Rondo is pass first I don't see rose catching and shooting in transition. Rondo like ball in hand. Rose does too.

Rose just needs a SG who can score.

They said the same thing about iverson until larry brown came and said you cant run the point im gonna make you a 2guard

No I know will be a better 2 guard.

Just not with rondo. 2 guards who dont have a reliable shot. No mid game.

He would need a pg who can knock down shots and dish the rock. Just not a star pg. Like a Lowry, Vasquez, Calderon type player.

They said the same thing about iverson until larry brown came and said you cant run the point im gonna make you a 2guard

What would Rondo's role be? How will he be effective without the ball in his hands? Iverson might have been the #2, but he still handled the ball the whole time.

You would have an entire backcourt that couldn't hit a consistent jump shot?

Makes absolutely no sense.

yeah yall right but rondo would reduce the decision making of d rose and make him mainly a scorer but rondo cant shoot so it wouldnt help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom