2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never thought Kyrie was better than Wall...or a top 5 pg.

But I will say it's funny how ya'll build these ****** up just to tear them down. Ya'll create these wild expectations for players and then turn on them the INSTANT they don't fulfill them.

90% of this board was on the Kyrie bandwagon and now everybody hoppin off. Chances are...if he plays elite ball and the Cavs make the playoffs next year...the same people are going to have convenient amnesia.
isn't that the entire basis of this thread every season? 
laugh.gif

If you can hit them they aren't bad shots. Not that complicated.

you count on one hand the amount of guys who can hit them at rate where you wouldn't be better off just taking more threes.

The pace offence is built around midrange jumpers, and they have a team full of pretty solid mid range shooters.

the offense stinks.

Last edited:
Dudes in here had so much faith in the Pacers earlier 
roll.gif
. They are who we thought they were in the 1st round.

Its not that the Pacers are playing bad, its just that the wizards are player better, and look to be the better team, on both ends of the court.

Roy Hibbert is absolutely worthless. 7'2" of nothing. I'd rather have Shawn Bradley at this point.

Its not that the Pacers are playing bad, its just that the wizards are player better, and look to be the better team, on both ends of the court.
Nah, the Pacers aren't playing with any effort or urgency. The rebounding margin spells it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom