2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind the Pacers are facing tax issues going forward and that's not even taking into account Stephenson is up for a new contract this summer.

pacers winning that chip if they get home court throughout

larry bird wasnt kidding around when he said lance was the most talented out of all the pacers

Last edited:
I honestly don't think granger will go anywhere unless he wants to go.

he has a choice?

nope, go where your sent. thanks

That's not how the pacers operate tho. They drafted the guy, he held the organization down during the rough years following the brawl, and he's not a trouble maker. They're gonna do what they can to make sure he stays.

And when I said "unless he wants to" I was referring to him requesting a trade becaus he doesn't like his role or leaves during free agency next summer.

But I don't think he'll do either.

Last edited:
looking at that draft, rautins and fields went 38/39, ron artest 2.0 situation?
fields did his thing his rookie yr, cant complain

Man sometimes watching the Bulls is straight
sick.gif

I honestly don't think granger will go anywhere unless he wants to go.

he has a choice?

nope, go where your sent. thanks

That's not how the pacers operate tho. They drafted the guy, he held the organization down during the rough years following the brawl, and he's not a trouble maker. They're gonna do what they can to make sure he stays.

And when I said "unless he wants to" I was referring to him requesting a trade becaus he doesn't like his role or leaves during free agency next summer.

But I don't think he'll do either.

Pacers have to be thinking about trading him. even when healthy i dont see him fitting in. i hope im wrong.

i like Granger dont get me wrong but hes not healthy, i have no idea whats going on with him

Granger's always been my dude. I'd hate to see him go
mean.gif

But it may benefit us in the long run.
i think it would, no need to mess with the success of what they have going on now.  we will give u Jimmer and John Salmons and Chuck Hayes 
tongue.gif

larry bird wasnt kidding around when he said lance was the most talented out of all the pacers
Dude is just a spaz.  everytime i see him playing i think, man did this guy chug like 5 bottles of 5 hour energy before the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom