2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves need some damn shot blockers

This 30 for 30 Space Jam tho I'm seeing for the first time :rofl:

"I can't imagine a team in the NBA today going on after seeing a teammate being killed on the court."

The kings shoulda made the sound records try during a game against the lakers. These douche bag kings fans woulda went crazy beating on this **** laker team

That ray liotta 1800 proof commercial tryin to bully those young dudes is more entertaining than this game

No way Chalmers didn't do that intently.

Trying to play it off by helping Dirk up and crying to Spoelstra... **** out of here.

i may be naive but looking close, it legit looks like he was trying hard to fight through the screen and his arm got hooked on the other mav dudes arm for like a split second then it kinda sling shotted off and it just happened to catch dirk in the neck/head area.

that's just my opinion, but I don't think he was intentionally trying to punch dirk in the face. Why would he try and cheap shot Dirk of all people?

Zellers, Plumlees, and Gasols all playing against each other

Marcus Thornton running is funny to me. His legs and body appear to moving incredibly fast but he's not really running that fast.

Last edited:
I thought Reebok closed their basketball division? Just saw a commercial with Nerlens, IT and Jason Terry (why???) advertising Reebok bball shoes

We have.

He's still a very young player and despite crossing over some Team USA cats and being Uncle Drew, he's not an elite PG yet.

The Cavs, despite having a billion top draft picks, still don't have a lot of talent and Anthony Bennett is comically bad right now. And Andrew Bynum is still Bynum. Thompson, to his credit, has been playing well and Dion is still inefficient, undersized 2 guard. And Mike Brown probably still squints a lot.

That was more in reference to the ridiculous expectations this season. I'm on the same page as you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom