2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Reebok closed their basketball division? Just saw a commercial with Nerlens, IT and Jason Terry (why???) advertising Reebok bball shoes

They just dropped lazy *** hybrids of the omni lite pump and questions. Turrrrble. They didnt learn last time they did that ****.

I dont even think their players wear that trash

good interview with the new owner, stand up guy 
pimp.gif

Wow.. officiating is terrible tonight

Clear intentional foul on Pierce

I thought Reebok closed their basketball division? Just saw a commercial with Nerlens, IT and Jason Terry (why???) advertising Reebok bball shoes

They just dropped lazy *** hybrids of the omni lite pump and questions. Turrrrble. They didnt learn last time they did that ****.

I dont even think their players wear that trash
The last I heard was Adidas was folding Reebok basketball because it was losing money. Hence John Wall and whoever else was with them leaving.

If they're still making bball shoes they need to just stop.

Last edited:

reebok is just confusing, they are more like an update retro. at least it looks like :lol:

whos #10 on the Kings

never thought id see someone else wear that jersey :smh:

feelsweirdman

:lol: mike bibby aint no legend man

Only players numbers should be off limits is webber, divac, and richmond. Maybe wayman tisdale as well

Last edited:
A playoff team like the Knicks should look into Goran Dragic.. dude is a baller

Exciting OT in PHX

Joe Johnson :wow: burning his old team

Last edited:
Nice hesitation move by Joe Johnson before the layup. Dude is quietly one of the most clutch players in the league.

Glad this game is on espn so yall can see how bad refs treat Cousins. Dude gets abused in the paint. Whole team getting hosed by refs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom