2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles is commentating the Clippers game tonight? Geez I wonder what he;s going to say about them
eyes.gif
hes already said "i dont like that shot by griffin" twice 
laugh.gif

i gotta say,  Ibaka has a much better offensive game than BG.  better jumpshot BY FAR, better post moves, solid passing (no probably not as good as Griffins).  He just has a chucking PG instead of CP3 spoonfeeding him 7-8 buckets per night

Last edited:
i gotta say, i think Ibaka has a much better offensive game than BG.  better jumpshot BY FAR, better post moves.  He just has a chucking PG instead of CP3 spoonfeeding him 7-8 buckets per night

The problem is this is statistically false. Ibaka gets most of his points spoon-fed by Westbrook. Westbrook is the reason why Ibaka looks so good.

That block by Jordan :pimp:

Guy is so athletic, wish he was good at basketball

DJ is playing great this season 10 ppg, 13 rbg, 2 bpg. andre drummond is putting up similar numbers and NT thinks he's the next Bill Russell

( i know andre is 5 years younger, but still)

The problem is this is statistically false. Ibaka gets most of his points spoon-fed by Westbrook. Westbrook is the reason why Ibaka looks so good.

Yeah, Ibaka doesn't have to do anything other than stand on the wing and hit wide open 15-18 footers, then collect weakside blocks on defense. We found out his true value when Westbrook went down in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom