2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Kev brought it up last night but it needs to be repeated again.

Anthony Davis is 21/11 & 4 blocks with a 30 PER (#1 in the league) at 20 years old.

I can't even imagine what he's going to be doing at his peak.

It is clear that without a healthy Kobe and a competitive Laker team the NBA thread along with the rest of S&T is in shambles.

S&T just can't survive without the black mamba's presence. Without #24 people are left with topics like dobedoo's banishment and Big J's greatness (no offense big j) to discuss.

Who knew the man most of NT hates would be such a necessity to keeping discussions civil, mature, on topic, and relevant to NBA basketball.

#FreeVino

Last edited:
ban this guy and free dbd

how about you join dbd instead?
Dont Be Dumb
:lol: seriously GTB is hilarious. Any more update on Steph? Al Jefferson :nerd:

It is clear that without a healthy Kobe and a competitive Laker team the NBA thread along with the rest of S&T is in shambles.

S&T just can't survive without the black mamba's presence. Without #24 people are left with topics like dobedoo's banishment and Big J's greatness (no offense big j) to discuss.

Who knew the man most of NT hates would be such a necessity to keeping discussions civil, mature, on topic, and relevant to NBA basketball.

#FreeVino
But the Lakers werent competitive last year....

Last edited:
ban this guy and free dbd

how about you join dbd instead?
Dont Be Dumb
:lol: seriously GTB is hilarious. Any more update on Steph? Al Jefferson :nerd:

#FreeVino
But the Lakers werent competitive last year....

Kobe was playing, though.

As soon as that Achilles was torn S&T started its downfall... :nerd:

lakers were competitive last year in the second half of the season

not until kobe got hurt and dwight's vag began to swell vs tim duncan did the lakers fizz out

Last edited:
I know Kev brought it up last night but it needs to be repeated again.

Anthony Davis is 21/11 & 4 blocks with a 30 PER (#1 in the league) at 20 years old.

I can't even imagine what he's going to be doing at his peak.
1st in win shares per 48
5th in win shares
5th in offensive win shares
10th in defensive win shares
11th in offensive rating
17th in defensive rating
17th in offensive rebound rate
17th in defensive rebound rate
17th in total rebound rate
7th in turnover rate
2nd in block rate
15th in steals

21.0 points on 15.4 shots per (he's fourth on the team in usage, and hasn't attempted a single three)
83.6% from the line at 6'10"

If he ever becomes even a decent three-point shooter, game over. But the fact that he knows his game and capabilities well enough right now might be his greatest asset.

Last edited:

How did the UK coach (name slipped my mind, too lazy to look it up) have Cousins' for the most part locked in, extremely focused on a national title but an NBA coach can't seem to keep him under control/positive for more than 3 games straight?
I'm sure you haven't watched the Kings much this year, but he's actually been pretty under control/positive this year, all things considered.

His body language and demeanor with his teammates had been pretty good.

Malone (so far) seems to have been able to reach Cousins, its been refreshing to see.

But to answer your question, Calipari was able to keep Cousins in check because they lost 3 games all season long
laugh.gif
Of course, life is going to be good when you're winning that much and have that dominant of a team.
this! He has shown tremendous strides this season. people don't realize what a toxic enviroment Sacramento has been over the past 4-5 years with the relocation crap and the Maloofs. Cousins has now gone all 11 games this season with 0 issues on the court, in the locker room, etc.  he is clearly taking a leadership role, and he is engaged in the game even when he is on the bench for playing crappy

and the reason for the coaches not having that impact in the past? cheap *** Maloof bought coaches, plus so much losing.   Calapari was like a father to DeMarcus, they had a great relationship, and they also won a lot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom